love like this

love like this

---

Lizzie woke up to the sound of the birds chirping, the sun shining through the windows, and the smell of bacon cooking in the kitchen. It was Thanksgiving, and she had a lot to be thankful for. She got out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Liam was already there, snaking his arms around her waist and showering her with kisses.

"Good morning, my love," Liam said.

"Good morning," Lizzie replied, smiling.

They cooked breakfast together, enjoying each other's company in the kitchen. When breakfast was done, they sat down at the table and ate in bliss.

Even without a word being released from one's mouth, they managed to communicate telepathically. Liam was lucky enough to pull a woman like her.

After breakfast, they prepared to go to Lizzie's family house to celebrate Thanksgiving. They packed up the food they made and drove to her family house. When they arrived, Lizzie's entire family was there. There was her mom, Jarnette, her dad, David, her twin sisters, MK and Ashley, and her brothers Jake and Trent.

Courtney, their youngest sister, immediately went up to Liam to ask for his help in improving her guitar skills. Lizzie's family watched in awe as Liam patiently showed her the chords and strumming patterns.

Liam showed her every basic chords that she can easily remember, like Cm, Gm, Fm, and much more. As for the strumming patterns, Courtney showed Liam a couple of songs and Liam showed her the strumming pattern according to the song's flow.

Soon enough, dinner was ready. Jarnette called everyone to the table and they said their thanks individually. They went around the table, each person telling what they were thankful for. Liam was thankful for Lizzie and her family, and for the opportunity to be a part of their Thanksgiving celebration.

After dinner, they all sat on the couch and watched films together. It was a warm and cozy evening, filled with love and laughter. Lizzie knew that she was surrounded by the people she loved most in the world, and that made her feel so grateful and blessed.

Liam was transfixed by the film, his eyes never leaving the screen. He even began reciting some of Jack's lines during the heartbreaking ending. Lizzie couldn't help but smile at how into the movie Liam was.

As the credits rolled, Lizzie's family began to doze off, one by one, after a long day of cooking and eating. But Liam and Lizzie remained wide awake, discussing the film's complicated love story, dissecting the details of the sinking, and reflecting on the fragility of life.

As the night came to an end, Liam and Lizzie said their goodbyes and drove off into the night. They felt like the luckiest two people in the world, surrounded by so much love and joy. This Thanksgiving would be one to remember forever.

---

Liam and his bandmates, Alexis, Monroe, Daniel, and Harry were all gathered backstage, eagerly waiting for their concert later in the evening. They had spent months preparing for this moment and were excited to show their fans what they had been working on.

As they waited for their turn to take the stage, they rehearsed their songs one last time and made sure their equipment was set up correctly. Liam checked his guitar and made sure it was in tune, while Alexis practiced her vocals and ran through some dance moves.

Monroe was double-checking the sound system, making sure everything was working correctly. Meanwhile, Daniel was busy coordinating with the stage crew to ensure that the lighting and visual effects would be perfect for their performance. Harry, the drummer, was testing his drum kit and warming up his drumsticks.