like i'm gonna lose you

-------------------

Liam has become accustomed to waking up feeling sad, and silence has become his customary companion. Previously, he would waste his days lying in bed, primarily sleeping.

However, this time, he decided to change things up. He found the courage within himself to rise up and make his existence less miserable.

He determined to go to the mall to purchase outfits for RDJ's Masquerade Party. Though he expected that splashing himself with cold water would revive him, it didn't work out as he planned.

He thought of what breakfast meal he should have as he walked down the stairs sluggishly. Upon opening the fridge, his eyes scanned the milk and cereal.

He grabbed a bowl from the cupboard, poured cereal, then added milk. He walked to the couch and switched on the television, browsing for a movie that would lift his spirits.

As he watched, he was able to forget about Scarlett for a moment, but after it ended, his fears and problems resurfaced in his mind. He decided to take a cold shower, hoping it would calm him down.

He texted Tom Holland, offering to hang out and promising to be the one treating. He drove to Tom's house and honked to announce his arrival. Tom came out quickly, joining Liam in his car. They greeted each other with warm, welcoming smiles.

"So mate. Tell me, how are you? Your band?" Tom started making Liam flash him a smile. "It's been great, mate. Although, don't tell Scar i told you this but, our relationship is really messy right now."

"Awh! I love you guys as a couple, i hope you work things through. Communication is key." Tom advised him as he lightly chuckled.

"You know, you're not the first one who said that." Tom chuckled at his comment. They both continued their way to the mall. Parking the car, Tom suddenly asked Liam, "Hey we're you invited to RDJ's masquerade party?.

It suddenly clicked in my mind, the initial reason why i was supposed to be here.

"Yeah.. Why? How did you know about it?" He asked him. "It's a wrap up party for Civil War." Tom informed him as his breathing pace started to fasten.

"He never told me it was a wrap up, he just said it was a masquerade party." Liam reasoned before the two of them made their way inside the mall.

As they walked through the mall, they felt a bit overwhelmed by the number of stores that were available to them. Each store seemed to offer its own unique clothing options, but they were all so different from one another that it was difficult to decide where to start.

Eventually, they decided to start with a store that offered more elegant clothing options, thinking that would be the best place to find Masquerade Party outfits. As they browsed the store, Liam and Tom were intrigued by several pieces of clothing that would work well for the party.

Liam found a black tuxedo with a matching mask that would add a mysterious and alluring touch to his outfit. Tom, on the other hand, found a classic white jacket with black pants and a matching mask to complete his look. They knew they had found the perfect outfits, but they wanted to keep looking just in case they could find anything else.

The next store they went to was a bit more alternative, and Liam and Tom decided to browse it for any unique finds. They went through racks of gothic-inspired clothing and ended up finding a store that specialized in handmade masks. The masks were intricate, with designs ranging from steampunk to fantasy, and each one was stunning and unique.

Liam and Tom decided to splurge on a few masks, not only to match their outfits but to switch up the looks depending on their mood throughout the evening.

They found the perfect matching black and silver masks, along with a metallic gold and blue one for Tom, and a matte black one with ruby-red accents for Liam. They left the store, feeling ecstatic and confident that they would be the most stylishly dressed at the Masquerade Party.

Feeling quite good about their purchases, they decided to make a quick stop at the food court for some sustenance. As they ate their meals, however, they caught the eye of a group of girls sitting at the table across from them. They overheard some of them commenting on their outfits.

Liam and Tom tried to act nonchalant, but they knew the girls were talking about them. To their surprise, one of the girls got up from her table and approached them.

"Excuse me," she said, a small smile on her face. "I couldn't help but notice your outfits. Are you guys going to the Masquerade Party?"

Liam and Tom exchanged surprised glances, then looked back at the girl. "Yeah, we are," Tom replied.

The girl smiled wider. "My friends and I are going too. We were having a hard time figuring out what to wear. Do you mind if we talk to you guys for a bit and maybe get some suggestions?"

Liam and Tom's initial shock subsided, and they began chatting with the girls, sharing their Masquerade Party inspirations and ideas. They were surprised at how much they had in common, and before they knew it, they had made new friends.

As they said their goodbyes, Liam and Tom felt happy that they had not only found the perfect outfits for the party but had made new connections as well.

...

chap 12 <3

new women making their entrance xd

Right Kind Of Wrong (Elizabeth Olsen x M! Reader x Scarlett Johansson)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें