complicated

complicated

-------------------

Liam had been spending long hours at the band studio, making sure everything was perfect for the upcoming concert. He had been there for hours on end, tinkering with the instruments, adjusting the sound, and practicing the songs over and over again. It was all worth it, though, because he knew that their upcoming show was going to be their biggest yet.

As he was in the middle of recording a new track, he heard a knock on the door. He assumed it was one of his bandmates, but when he looked up, he saw his sister Sandra standing there, a smile on her face.

"Liam, hey!" she said, walking into the studio. "I thought I'd come and visit you. How's everything going?"

"Hey, Sandra. Everything's going great. We're almost ready for the concert, so I'm just putting in a few extra hours to make sure everything's perfect."

Sandra walked over to where Liam was sitting and perched on top of one of the amps. "That's cool. Mind if I hang out for a while?"

"Of course not," Liam said, grinning. "I'm always happy to have you here. Have you eaten yet? We could grab some lunch."

Sandra nodded, smiling. "That'd be great. What do you have in mind?"

Liam pointed towards a small kitchenette area at the back of the studio. "We've got some sandwiches, and I think there's some fruit in the fridge. We could just make something quick."

They made their way to the kitchenette, where they quickly prepared some sandwiches. Liam turned on the TV so they could watch some music videos while they ate.

As they ate their lunch, Liam and Sandra chatted about everything. Liam told her about the band's plans for the future, and Sandra told him about her job at the local community center. They laughed and joked, enjoying their time together.

After lunch, Liam returned to his work, but Sandra stayed to watch. She sat on one of the couches, tapping her foot along with the beat of the music. Liam smiled, glad to have his sister there with him.

As the hours rolled by, Liam began to grow tired. He had been working for so long, and he knew he needed to take a break. Turning to his sister, he asked, "Do you want to take a walk outside?"

Sandra nodded, stretching her arms out. "That sounds great."

They stepped out of the studio into the warm afternoon sun. They walked through the streets, chatting about everything and nothing. It felt good to take a break from the music and just enjoy each other's company.

"How's your uh future husband?" Liam asks. "He's doing okay."

"You remember when we both used to fight about legos?" Liam chuckled at the memory. "Amelia kicks out asses everytime we fight."

"Then we fought about my starwars lightsaber. We ended up throwing it, and it broke." Liam told her.

"Well it was your fault for not lending it to me."

"You gave me 5 minutes, but i only used up 4."

"What? I swear i had a timer on me."

"Then that timer is rigged. Just like you." Sandra playfully gasped. "You're dead meat."

Finally, they returned to the studio. Liam felt refreshed and ready to get back to work. He said goodbye to Sandra, thanking her for the visit, and returned to the recording booth.

As he started playing again, Liam thought about how lucky he was to have a sister like Sandra. She may not have been a part of the music scene, but she was always there to support him, no matter what. With a smile on his face, he continued to play - ready for whatever the future might hold.