i wish i knew you wanted me

-------------------

3 days before 'careless'

Liam was feeling lost. His relationship with Scarlett had ended in a messy distance, leaving him feeling drained and alone. None out of the two of them had the heart to end the relationship. It was too much to sacrifice. He didn't want to go back to his empty apartment, so he turned to Lizzie for some comfort. She had always been a bright light in his life, a source of positivity and warmth.

When he arrived at Lizzie's house, he was welcomed with open arms. She hugged him tight and led him to the living room, where she sat him down on the couch and brought him a cup of tea. As he sipped the warm liquid, he felt his body relax, the tension melting away.

"Liam, tell me what's been going on," Lizzie said softly. "I know something's been bothering you."

Liam looked up at her, his eyes brimming with tears. He didn't want to talk deeper about Scarlett.

"Hey. Look at me. You have nothing to worry about. It's just you and me." She whispered.

"I have a lot to worry about. It's just, why would she?" He turned to Lizzie, as if he was asking for her opinion about it.

"You're not alone, Liam," Lizzie said, taking his hand in hers. "I'm here for you. And if you need to stay here at my house for a while, that's okay too. You don't have to go through this alone."

Liam felt a surge of gratitude towards Lizzie. She was always there for him, always ready to lend a helping hand or a listening ear. He didn't know what he would do without her.

"Thank you, Lizzie," he said, squeezing her hand. "That means the world to me."

Lizzie smiled at him, a warm and comforting smile that made him feel safe and secure. "Anytime, Liam. You know I've got your back."

Liam stayed at Lizzie's house for the next few days, feeling a sense of relief and comfort in her presence.

They spent their time together talking, watching movies, and going for long walks in the park.

Lizzie was always there to listen to him, offering him words of encouragement and support. Slowly but surely, Liam began to feel like himself again.

One day, as they were sitting in the living room, Liam turned to Lizzie and said, "Hey, do you remember that time in highschool when me, you and MK went on a roadtrip?"

Lizzie laughed. "How could I forget? We drove all the way to California and back in a beat-up old van. It was messy, but it was also one of the best times of my life."

Liam smiled. "Yeah, it was pretty great. Do you ever think about doing something like that again? Just hitting the road and seeing where it takes us?"

Lizzie's eyes lit up. "Oh, Liam, that sounds amazing! Where would we go?"

Liam shrugged. "Anywhere. Everywhere. I just feel like I need to get away from everything for a while, you know?"

"I do know," Lizzie said, taking his hand. "And I'm in. Let's do it, Liam. Let's hit the road and see where it takes us."

The next day, Liam and Lizzie packed up a few things and set off on their road trip. They didn't have a plan, didn't know where they were going or how they would get there. But they didn't care. They were free, and that was all that mattered.

As they drove, they talked about everything and nothing, sharing stories and memories and dreams. They stopped at small towns along the way, meeting interesting people and trying new things. They slept in cheap motels and ate at roadside diners. They watched the sun rise and set over the mountains, and they laughed and cried and sang at the top of their lungs.

By the time they reached the coast, Liam felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He realized that he didn't need Scarlett to be happy, that he could create his own happiness with Lizzie by his side.

On their last night of the road trip, they sat on the beach, watching the waves crash against the shore. Liam turned to Lizzie and said, "You know something? I never thought I could find happiness after Scarlett. But being here with you, on this road trip, I feel like I've found it. I don't know what the future holds, Lizzie, but I do know that I want you in it."

Lizzie smiled at him, her eyes shining. "I want to be in it too, Liam. And whatever the future brings, we'll face it together."

As they held hands and watched the stars twinkle in the sky, Liam felt a sense of peace wash over him. He had found a kind of love that he never knew existed, a love that was based on friendship and trust and mutual respect. And he knew that as long as he had Lizzie by his side, he could face anything that life threw his way.

---

Returning to his place after the roadtrip, Liam was left exhausted after being the one to drive the whole adventure. He dosen't know what the future holds, but the people around him encourages him to keep going.

As it fell to 6:57 pm, Liam was on his bed laying down mindlessly. He had been in a deep sleep for 2hours now. He had turned off his devices incase anybody disturbs him.

But as the night grew stronger, Liam eventually woke up and stumbled his way to the bathroom. He felt as his left arm got heavier. He dismissed it thinking that it was just from the activities he did.

After washing his face, he walked his way downstairs and checked the time. It was exactly 7:00 pm. Liam let out an exhausted sigh, by just thinking of how long he took a rest. This was the first time that he got an adequate amount of sleep after months of stressful work.

--

i didn't give too much details bcz i can