stay

stay

-------------------------------------------------------------

As Liam slowly regained consciousness, an old faint melody played in the background. He reached out to the side, only to find that Lizzie was no longer by his side.

He closed his eyes again, attempting to gather the courage to start the day. Nevertheless, once he managed to get up, he went straight to the bathroom to freshen up.

As he stood by the sink, staring at himself in confusion, he groaned at the sudden headache that hit him. He splashed his face with cold water and walked downstairs, where he was greeted by the sight of Lizzie swaying to the rhythm of the song.

The problems that were weighing on his mind disappeared, as he watched her. He clapped his hands, making his presence known, as she jumped up in surprise.

"How long have you been there?" she asked.

"Long enough to watch the whole concert," he teased.

"What are you cooking?" he asked, hugging her from behind and showering her cheeks with kisses.

"Food, obviously," she replied, turning around to face him. She gave him a quick peck on the lips, as Liam blushed.

"No, but seriously though?" he pressed.

"Waffles," Lizzie answered, as Liam nodded and walked over to the kitchen to get himself a cup of coffee. On the way, he grabbed two plates and set them on the table.

Lizzie then served the food, and they both ate blissfully. Lizzie did most of the talking during breakfast, while Liam admired how her eyes lit up whenever she talked about something she was passionate about, as if it was the only thing she wanted to do for the rest of her life.

Their moment was interrupted when it was time to do their chores. Liam offered to wash the dishes, and Lizzie began sweeping the floor.

They both swayed to the music that played in the background, reminiscing about the old memories they shared. The memories of a time when everything seemed to be perfect, almost.

The two flashed eachother smiles before Liam retreated to the kitchen to get something to eat. Lizzie and MK in the living room, both eyes connected to the screen, it gave Liam an advantage.

He then placed a vinyl disc in the player making both Lizzie and MK annoyed. Liam was the type of kid who loved old songs, while Lizzie and MK share the opposite opinion. Liam danced to the beat of the song while Lizzie and MK on the other hand, absolutely pissed by their friend.

But not so long after, Lizzie replaced the disc to the one she loves. But Liam didn't oppose. He just let her replace it as he enjoyed the music. The three of them swaying and dancing enjoying their moment together. Not wanting it to end.

Liam smiled at the memory. He always loved the young part of his life. Where he was limited, protected. And where his safety was valued by his family. But now, as a grown adult, it's our job to continue what your parents started.

That's what Liam can relate to. Not most of the time though. His father, was a famous badminton player, while his mother, a former volleyball player. Both took a break because of their ages. That's what fell for the four siblings. Liam a former badminton player, while Leon still plays for his school. Both Amelia and Sandra, sustained their mother's destiny. Making each part of their journeys memorable. Most importantly, celebrating each victory with their soulmates.

That's what Liam has wished for. But he never really had the bones to follow his Father. Nevertheless, he still played for his school and represented it. Once the winner of the Provincial Tournaments. After that, Liam stopped. He wanted nothing to do with his Father. Making a name of his own was his goal. He's still in the process, but clearly it's a victory.

But Leon opposes. He wanted to continue what their father left. That's what he's doing. He's 14, but clearly wiser than his age.

Unfortunately, they had to part ways because of eachother's hectic schedule. Liam had to attend meetings together with the rest of his bands. While Lizzie, had to attend interviews for CW.

..

i don't wike it