no time to die

no time to die

---

Liam's fingers glided effortlessly across the strings of his guitar, his bandmates harmonizing around him. The music filled the dimly lit rehearsal studio, creating an atmosphere that transported them to another world. Liam was known for his passionate melodies and soulful solos. His heart throbbed with each note, pouring his emotions into every strum.

Meanwhile, Lizzie was busy with her acting career. She had been working tirelessly on a new film project, leaving her with little time for anything else.

Liam understood the demands of her profession, but he couldn't help feeling a tinge of worry. He missed their shared laughter, and the warmth of her presence.

Liam was disappointed in Lizzie that she wouldn't demand a single day-off. He knew that she deserved it after all of the hardwork she has been paying.

The silence was disturbing him, preventing him from being still. Everytime he offered to take Lizzie out on a date, she refuses using her full-time job as an excuse.

Lizzie informed Liam that she would be away for the night, attending an industry event. With his worries temporarily put to rest, Liam found himself alone in their cozy apartment.

The silence seemed deafening, and he decided to venture out and experience the city's vibrant nightlife.

He made his way to a popular club, its neon lights illuminating the bustling streets. The heavy beats pulsed through the air, beckoning him to surrender to the rhythm.

Liam ordered a drink, letting the music wash over him, and soon he found himself lost in the crowd, dancing with abandon.

As the night wore on, Liam's inhibitions melted away. He moved effortlessly, his body swaying to the intoxicating melodies.

It was in the midst of this euphoria that he noticed a girl named Lexi, her eyes sparkling with joy as she danced nearby. Intrigued, Liam approached her, and their eyes met, igniting an instant connection.

They began talking, sharing stories about their lives, dreams, and passions. Lexi, an aspiring writer, spoke fervently about the stories she carried within her. Liam, captivated by her enthusiasm, shared anecdotes about his musical journey and the band's upcoming gigs. The conversation flowed effortlessly, as if they had known each other for years.

As the night progressed, Liam and Lexi continued to enjoy each other's company, moving away from the chaos of the dance floor to a quieter corner of the club. They laughed, exchanged playful banter, and marveled at the serendipity that had brought them together.

In the midst of their laughter, Lexi captured Liam's lips into a lustful kiss. With the alcohol getting the best of him, he eventually gave in. Their tongues danced in harmony. Liam took a hold of her hips and pulled her closer to him.

They hailed a taxi to Liam's apartment. They could not keep still. They were like horny teenagers who has absolutely no idea of what there was to come.

Arriving at the apartment, Liam didn't wait another second before smahing his lips into hers. Taking a hold her her waist, he pulled her closer to him as his knee came in contact with her core.

They made their way to the room, shedding their clothing on the way. Liam took a moment to get indiluged by her body which was more beautiful than he expected.

He hovered above her, as he lowered his head on her neck in attempt to find her sweet spot. She fisted her hands onto his hair, guiding him to where she wanted it to be.

"What's our safe word?" Lexi breath out.

"Red." He mumbled against her neck.

She allowed her body to relax to relax against him. Moans of pleasure fell from both their mouths.

Liam didn't wait another second before thrusting deep inside her. Lexi was caught off-guard, but still gave in. With the alcohol venturing inside of their veins, they had absolutely no idea of what they are doing.

And this is definetly something they will complain about the second they jolt awake from their deep slumber caused by the alcohol they consumed.

Liam felt her walls clench around his fully erect member. He continued pumping harder and harder each second. She eventually came, screaming his name.

He continued pumping harder and faster, in attempt to prolong her orgasm. But she just couldn't take it anymore.

"Red!" She yelled, as Liam stopped and pulled away his member. He helped her ride her high, before continuing. He barely gave her any breaks. It was like the alcohol was really deep in him.

He inserted 3 fingers, pumping it harder than before. She moaned as she was caught off guard by the sudden movement.

"F-fuck" She breath out as Liam smirked to himself. He pressed his thumb against her clit as he continued pumping perpetually.

He was fucking her mercilessly, as if he didn't care if it hurt her. She eventually came, and came, many more times. They both collapsed against their bodies mixed with sweat in result of the pleasure they served eachother.

Liam was completely unaware of his actions. It was like he was a human in a titan clad.

...

i love yall <3