snowman

snowman

---

It was finally the month of December, Liam and Lizzie's favorite month of the year. The two of them had been eagerly waiting for the season to arrive, as it was always a magical time for them, filled with the warmth of family and love.

To mark the beginning of the festive season, Liam and Lizzie decided to spend the day decorating their house. They went to the local store and picked up fairy lights, colorful streamers, snowflake ornaments, and a tall Christmas tree that would sit grandly in their living room.

The two of them had a great time picking out each item, imagining where it would go, and how it would add to the beauty of their home.

As they enterrd the shop, they were instantly met by bright lights, tall trees, and a blissful atmosphere. Liam flashed Lizzie a smile before excitedly running off to where the trees were.

Lizzie followed him, and was swiftly mesmerized by how big and shiny the trees were. Liam kept getting a feel of the trees, as Lizzie watched with bliss. Liam noticed Lizzie watching him, he gave her a cheeky smile before continuing.

"That tree looks beautiful." Liam pointed at the tree beside Lizzie.

Lizzie scrunched her nose, "I can tell, it's tall, shiny, big. What else can we ask for?"

"I can picture it, full of trinkles, decorations like those christmas lights, followed by a shiny star on top, just like a cherry on top." Liam raised his eyebrows waiting for her opinion.

"Yeah, we can get it."

"Yes!" Liam exclaimed. "I'll go get the guy, stay here." Liam caught her lips in a quick soft kiss, before running off blissfully.

She looked at the tree, trying to picture what Liam described it as. Full of trinkles, decorations, followed by a shiny star on top. The thought itself made her genuinely contented of what she has and what more to come.

Also noticing how Liam has good taste in things, he pays attention to small details that not everyone can tell. Liam had always had a simple goal in life, just like celebrating every christmas in his life with his family.

After they finished shopping, they decided to grab a quick lunch at a local diner before heading back home, eager to start hanging their new decorations. It was already 3 pm, and they knew they had a long day ahead, but they were excited to see their house transform into a winter wonderland.

They both chose the table in the corner, to prevent unwanted attention. As soon as the waiter arrived, they both ordered whatever they were craving.

As soon as the food arrived, they ate with nothing but bliss. They enjoyed eachother's presence. Both grateful that even despite Liam's heavy job and schedule, he managed to share his day with her.

When they got home, they immediately began to set up their Christmas tree. Lizzie took the ornaments out of their boxes, while Liam climbed on a ladder to reach the top. They worked together, exchanging light-hearted jokes and playful banter as they placed each decoration on the tree.

Finally, after a few hours of work, their living room was transformed into a cozy and festive space, with the tree as the centerpiece. Liam and Lizzie sat down and admired their work, sipping on warm cups of cocoa as they listened to Christmas carols on the radio.

As the night approached, they decided to light a fire and enjoy dinner outside on their patio. The chilly air made them snuggle closer together, and they talked about their favorite holiday memories from their childhood.

After dinner, they headed back indoors and snuggled up on the couch. Liam suggested they watch some classic Christmas movies, and Lizzie eagerly agreed. They watched It's a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Carol, Miracle on 34th Street, and many more.

As the night grew stronger, Lizzie fell asleep on Liam's chest. He smiled down at her and wrapped his arms around her, relishing the moment of pure bliss. He carried her bridal style to their room and laid her down gently on the bed, tucking her in warmly. Liam then joined her and drifted off to sleep beside her.

For Liam and Lizzie, it was the perfect way to kick off the holiday season and spend a relaxing day together. They felt grateful for each other and the love they shared, and were filled with love and joy at the promise of the holiday season ahead.

---

Awakening from a deep slumber, Lizzie was roused by the crackling sound emanating from the fireplace. Sensing an absence beside her, she presumed that Liam had already descended the stairs.

Rising from bed, she clumsily made her way to the bathroom, following her usual morning routine before descending to the ground floor. There, she encountered Liam tending to the stove, though his efforts seemed to be resulting in a bit of a mess.

"Well, I had no idea you possessed culinary skills," she remarked, catching him off guard with her presence.

"Ah, hey babe, good morning to you as well," Liam responded, flashing her a mischievous grin as he continued to stir.

"What are you concocting there?" she inquired.

"Um, cookies," Liam replied.

"I'll assist you," Lizzie offered, seizing the bowl from Liam and demonstrating the proper technique.

"Oh, my mistake. I was merely watching a tutorial on YouTube," Liam chuckled.

"You don't need social media to cook, remember? I'm here for that," Lizzie playfully smirked at him.

"True, but you were still asleep, so I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed," his smile faltered slightly.

"I prefer waking up to the aroma of your cooking, and besides, the kitchen might have already been reduced to ashes if I hadn't," Lizzie teased, as he chuckled in response.

Engaging in lighthearted conversation, the couple continued to prepare their meal together. They relished each other's company and the simple pleasure of cooking. Once they finished, Lizzie instructed Liam to set the table, a task he willingly carried out.

Lizzie served the freshly baked cookies they had made, leaving Liam enthralled by her culinary prowess. He also expressed gratitude that she had awakened in time, sparing them the catastrophe of a burnt kitchen.

After breakfast, they reclined on the couch and resumed watching the movies they had started the previous night. They both recognized that the true value of holidays lies not in material gifts, but in cherishing time spent with family and loved ones.

.

too lazyy