memories

memories

-------------------

"I'm sorry, Scarlett, but we don't have a choice. My father is on his deathbed," Colin told her.

His words hit her hard. "Is there no other way?" she asked anxiously.

He shook his head. "No, we have to make my father believe that we're a thing before he... passes away."

Scarlett comforted him by placing her hands on his shoulders reassuringly. "I'm sorry for dragging you into this," Colin said, looking sad.

"Liam certainly didn't deserve to be involved in this either," she said, sympathetically.

"Let's hope he understands," Colin said, his tone bleak.

The doctor came out of the room and called out, "Family of Mr. Jost?"

"That's us," Colin replied, standing up.

They entered the room, and the atmosphere was heavy with sadness. Colin knelt down beside his father and took his hands, holding them tightly. "I'm sorry," he whispered tearfully.

Scarlett stood behind Colin, gently squeezing his shoulder in support. She knew how much he loved his father and was overwhelmed with emotion.

Colin broke down and cried against his father's hand. He regretted continuing SNL instead of being there for his father.

"Dad, I'm sorry, please," Colin pleaded, his voice cracking.

The machine flatlined, indicating that his father would soon pass. "Dad, no, please don't go. I still need you," Colin said, standing up from his position. Colin's mother called the nurses for help.

The nurses tried to revive his father, while Colin watched in despair from the window.

Scarlett comforted Colin by offering him a seat and a cup of coffee. Unfortunately, it was not enough, as the time of his father's death was announced by one of the nurses. Colin broke down completely.

After that day, Scarlett remained by Colin's side to help him move on from his grief. It took several months, but they finally reached the point where they are today.

---

Both Liam and Scarlett never really had any idea were the revelation of Scarlett on Colin left their relationship. Especially since Liam just walked out.
Right now he is stirring as he lays in Lizzie's bed.

His arm reaching around to find it empty. Sighing before he got up and reluctantly trudged his way to the bathroom to do his morning routine before he walked out of the room.

The scent of pancakes invading his
senses as he made his waytowards the kitchen. "Hey beautiful." He whispered in her ear as he kissed the side of her head as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Hey. How did you sleep?" She asked him as she hummed as his hands snaked under her shirt. Scratching lightly at her
stomach.

"Good. Would have been better
if you were there beside me." He husked out as his hands went in opposite directions. Pressing himself into her
making her gasp as she could feel his hardened member on her back.

"I have missed those sounds." He squeezed her breast as his other hand went into her underwear. Running
through her folds. Moaning at how wet she already was.

"So wet for me."

"all for you." She moaned as she leaned back against him lazily as he applied pressure to her clit. Her eyes rolled back as she sighed when he inserted one finger. The pancakes completely forgotten about after Liam turned to stove off.

Scarlett had been thinking about the previous day all night. Unable to settle without talking to Liam. She knows
that she has screwed up. So she decided to get a quick shower and make her way
over to Lizzie's. Knowing full well that he would be there. Liam and Lizzie were close friends.

Sometimes their friendship made her jealous So yes, maybe that was why
she looked for what Liam never gave her from another. When she made her way over there, she knocked lightly but
didn't receive an answer.

So she tried the key that she had been given by Lizzie herself. Unprepared for what she could hear. The sound of moans and panting reached her ear She didn't know that Lizzie was seeing anyone. So as she walked further inside. She Soon heard Lizzie scream.

"LIAM!" She screamed as she came. Liam moaning her name, shortly after.

"What the fuck?" Scarlett finally spoke from behind Liam. Standing in the doorway.

"Scarlett." Liam scrambled from on top of Lizzie. Covering her with a blanket she had on the back.

"what are you doing here?" he asked her as he grabbed his boxers and put
them on.

"I came to talk to you but that seems to be a complete waste of time." Scarlett scoffed. "how long have you two been seeing each other?" She asked him.

Liam pondered on whether he
should lie or not. "a few months now." He told her shamefully.

"Ok." Scarlett nodded as she turned to Lizzie. "You were supposed to be my friend Elizabeth. I thought friendship
meant something to you."

"Don't blame her Scar. This was all me." Liam tried to get Scarlett's attention off
of Lizzie. "I was the one who instigated it. I thought you were drifting away. Especially with how you would smile
whenever you would be texting
Colin."

"Liam." Scarlett tried as Liam
iust shook his head.

"l guess we just aren't right for each other. Maybe in another lifetime." He told her. "I do care for you deeply and I was in love with you at some point
in our relationship but."

He sighed before he looked at Lizzie who was now sat up. The blanket being the only thing to cover her naked form.

"I think i have fallen for Lizzie. I just I can't explain it."

"that's ok." Scarlett whispered as she nodded her head. "another life time maybe. Don't break her heart."

"i don't intend to Scar." Liam told her. She smiled as she bid goodbye leaving the two alone.

"you're falling for me?"Lizzie questioned as Liam nodded his head. She stood up, the blanket falling from her body.
Cupping his face with a soft smile. "im falling for you too." The two then shared a soft kiss after their confessions.

...

why do i lowkey still ship Liam and Scar tho-