what makes you beautiful

-------------------------------------------------------------

MK's POV

I am currently at Liam's place at the moment, where we have much to discuss, particularly concerning his relationship with Scar.

Liam has been confiding in me about it, and it seems quite peculiar that Scar behaves unlike herself when she meets someone new.

However, it got me wondering whether Liam's influence is responsible for this change in her behavior. Thoughts like these trouble me and are hard to deal with. I genuinely care about our friendship, Scar is like a sister to me.

I promised Liam that I would treat him after he released his solo album, "Golden Hour." I feel proud of him for setting his sights on this goal since our youth when we used to get into trouble together.

"Hurry up," Liam demanded as he took the keys from the bowl.

"Just a minute," I replied sternly as I was browsing my phone.

"That phone won't give you what you need. Only I can," he replied with a smirk, causing me to roll my eyes and pocket my phone.

We drove to the bowling alley, and Liam kept teasing me by turning down the music volume. I hit him on the arm in frustration, which left him hissing in pain. "What did you expect after taunting me?" I sneered.

"I guess I never learn," he admitted.

It was my turn to bowl, and as I got up, Liam whispered, "You're going down". I rolled the ball, watching it knock down every pin, and yelled, "Ha! You're dreaming!"

Liam boasted that he was a pro and grabbed the ball, rolling it towards the pins. He knocked each pin down, saying, "I mean, what can I say?" as I stared at him with a frown. I got up to do my turn, and after a brief hesitation, I watched as the ball knocked down all the pins. "Ha! You're not much of a pro after all!" I laughed, feeling happy about winning.

"It's just luck, darling. You wait until next time," he said, grabbing my arm and pulling me closer, unaware of how close our faces were.

"Um... what are you doing?" I stammered.

He roared with laughter, "I'm just teasing, don't worry. But seriously, good game."

"Good game, but you're paying for lunch," I said with a smirk.

"Hey, that's not fair!" he exclaimed 

Approaching the Thai restaurants at the time, webopted to choose the only one that was available. Looking for a discreet place, we decided to sit at a table located in the corner.

While waiting for their food, both of us started ordering their meals independently, but Liam caught glimpses of me several times. I was busy on her phone, yet Liam mischievously watched me.

Giving me a smile, Liam spoke, "Quit staring, it's weird. I mean, I've kept my eyes on you for the past ten minutes."

As irritation began to grow, i responded, "I am serious, Liam. You have been staring for a while now."

Recognizing the look on my face, Liam chuckled and replied, "Do you know that I haven't seen a single physical change in you?"

Shaking my head in disbelief, i responded with a chuckle, “So you have been observing me for the past 10 minutes."

As we waited for food, Liam flashed me a smile and retrieved his phone. The food arrived immediately before i coukd utter a word, so we started eating in comfortable silence, enjoying each other's company.

Looking back on the moment, i realized that Liam’s decision to leave LA made everything right. I would have never become what i am now if Liam had not left. The same would have happened if Liam stayed.

3rd Person POV

Everything happens for a clear, better reason. It was evident they wouldn't have made it without the other. They knew, in hard times, they would stay together because friendship was all that remained.

It was a give-and-take relationship that they shared, and they knew it takes one decision to change one's life either for good or bad.

They proved to everyone that having high expectations sometimes leads to disappointment. It just tells you that you don't have to expect too high when you know the result can be much different in reality.

With each decision, they were becoming aware that there are two lives to live, and the second one starts when we realize we have only one. If life is worth living for, live it, or it lives for you.

...

I AM A SIMP FOR 3RD PERSON FRFR