CHAPTER 8

Rosè Jang put effort into disengaging her wrist from Wang Momo's grip, then painfully dragged her out of the dancing crowd.

Wang Momo hadn't had enough fun and refused to leave. However, because she was drunk, she lacked strength and could only stumble behind Rose Jang.

When they were about to step out of the crowd, Wang Momo was bumped by someone and ran into Rosè Jang's back. Rosè Jang mustered the strength to walk forward, so when Wang Momo hit her, her whole body accidentally fell forward into a solid embrace.

Rosè Jang raised her head subconsciously, and when she had been about to say sorry, Park Jimin's cold and handsome face appeared before her eyes. She suddenly choked and couldn't finish her apology.

To Rosè Jang, the sight of Park Jimin was as harsh as the sword with which he wanted to stab her.

Just for a moment, she thought that Park Jimin would suddenly cause a scene with her while everyone in the room was present.

Rosè Jang was so scared that she suddenly stopped breathing and couldn't move even a bit.

Wang Momo, who was drunk, didn't realize that the atmosphere was stiff at the time. She hiccuped and continued murmuring, "Jane Jane, dance! Dance with me!"

Rosè Jang regained her consciousness, realizing that her gaze was still on Park Jimin's chest, so she took several steps back.

As soon as she stepped out of contact with his body, he took a step back like she did.

The only difference between them was that she was still standing there, but he had already gone away.

After their collision, Rosè Jang became more eager to drag Wang Momo away.

Dragging Wang Momo, she wasn't able to walk upstairs, so when she happened to pass by Jeon Jungkook, she let him take care of Wang Momo for her. She then asked him which room Wang Momo's handbag was in and quickly ran upstairs.

The handbag was was located in the room in the farthest west part of the villa on the second floor.

The door was half-closed.

Compared to the bustling downstairs, this place was unusually quiet.

Rosè Jang saw through the door gap that no one was there. On the sofa opposite the door were several handbags. She recognized the red Louis Vuitton as Wang Momo's.

After making sure that she had found the right room, she pushed the door open and ran into the room quickly.

When she reached the sofa, she realized that someone was sitting on an armchair on the innermost part of the room.

It was Park Jimin, who she had just bumped into downstairs.

It could be called a coincidence if they only met once or twice in one day, but three or four consecutive encounters made even Rose Jang feel a sense of fate, not to mention Park Jimin.

However, she had already come in, so it would be stranger if she turned back...

Rosè Jang bit her lip, simply pretending that she hadn't seen him. She rushed to the sofa and grabbed the handbag.

Rosè Jang could barely take a step while a call rang out behind her.

The phone was picked up swiftly. Rosè Jang couldn't make out who he was talking to or what was the conversation about, but all of a sudden, Park Jimin flew into a fiery rage. Without saying anything, he threw the phone he was holding at Rosè Jang. "Yoon Jane, what do you really want?! When can you stop all of this?!"