CHAPTER 147

When did we schedule a morning meeting for next week?

Yoongi looked at Park Jimin with confusion.

Soobin heard "PJS" in their conversation. Knowing that the game he was playing was developed by PJS, he suddenly became interested in Park Jimin and turned around to face him.

Park Jimin had been waiting for this to happen. He secretly shot a look at Yoongi , who instantly said, "Yes, we're ready."

"Okay, send the notes to me later," Park Jimin responded with a serious tone.

"Yes, Master Park," Yoongi said.

Park Jimin slightly nodded but didn't say anything else.

Soobin then initiated a conversation with Park Jimin . "Mr. Park, what is your association with PJS?"

Park Jimin thought it might sound too arrogant if he said PJS was his company, so he again silently looked at Yoongi, who then took the responsibility of answering the question.

"Master Parkbought PJS three months ago."

After pausing for a second, Yoongi explained more bluntly, "Master Park owns PJS."

An expression of admiration spread across Soobin's face as he looked at Park Jimin.

Park Jimin looked extremely calm. He curled up the corners of his lips and responded humbly, "Yes, my company developed that game. If you need any credits or equipment, you can directly contact Yoongi, and he'll arrange it for you."

After pausing for a second, Park Jimin turned to Yoongi and said, "Never mind. Why don't you go ahead and make arrangements now and give him the maximum credits and all the equipment we have available."

Yoongi immediately began working on the task.

Soobin looked surprised but felt guilty at the same time. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," Park Jimin answered in a low voice. Suddenly, Soobin's cell phone began to repetitively ring as he received notices from the game about the credits and equipment he was getting.

Soobin was still young enough that the excitement caused his fair face to flush. He checked the notices for a long time on his phone before he remembered to thank Park Jimin.

Park Jimin smiled at him. "You're welcome. As we develop more features, I'll have my man send them to you."

...

Rosè Jang's mom called everyone for dinner. Park Jimin went to the bathroom to wash his hands. Soobin followed after him and passed the hand soap and a towel to him.

As they walked out of the bathroom, Park Jimin leaned toward Soobin's ear and whispered, "Does your sister have a crush on anyone these days?'

"I don't think so." Soobin shook his head. After a moment, he leaned toward Park Jimin and whispered back, totally outing Rosè Jang  to Park Jimin, "As far as I know, my sister has only liked one person. I saw her writing 3,472 on her calendar in her bedroom a few days ago. That number means she has loved that person for 3,472 days. Bro Jimin, don't ever tell her I told you this. I've been peeking at her diary since I was in middle school, so I'd definitely know if she liked anyone else."

The number 3,472 was the number of days she had loved him. It was an enormous number.

Park Jimin's heart skipped a beat, but his facial expression remained the same. He nodded at Soobin to let him know that he would keep this secret.

After dinner, Park Jimin and Yoongi did not stay long before taking their leave from the Jang home.

The family escorted the two of them to the elevator, while Rosè Jang's mother repeatedly nagged at them to drop by anytime, stopping only when Rosè Jang told her that it was enough. Waving her hands at Park Jimin and Yoongi to get on the elevator, she left her mother and brother to accompany them downstairs.