CHAPTER 34

"Hey!" When Jeon Jungkook counted the number of people to ask the waiter for desserts, he noticed the empty next to Park Jimin. He remembered that "Yoon Jane" had just been there a few minutes earlier, so he couldn't help but ask, "Where's Jane?"

"She went to the bathroom." Park Jimin sat on the sofa leisurely, playing with a cigarette with clean, slim fingers as he responded casually.

Then he seemed to remember something, for he slowly stopped spinning the cigarette.

She told me that she wanted to go to the bathroom, so I didn't care much, but it seems she has been gone for quite a long time...

Thinking this, Park Jimin took his phone out of his pocket, touched the screen, and took a look at the time.

It turned out that forty minutes had passed inadvertently.

If Jeon Jungkook hadn't mentioned her, he almost would have forgotten that he took her there with him.

Park Jimin straightened his upper body, took a look around the extravagant, sparkling hall silently, but didn't find the figure of that woman. His eyebrows wrinkled subconsciously.

She hasn't come back for such a long time, and she's not in the hall; is she avoiding me deliberately?

Park Jimin suddenly became a bit upset. He put the cigarette that he had played with into his mouth, flicked the lighter, and moved the flame close to the cigarette. But before the cigarette was lit, Park Jimin threw the lighter back onto the table in front of him. He then took out the unlit cigarette, flipped it slightly down into the ashtray, stood up, and walked towards the banquet hall.

"Brother Jimin, where are you going?" Left behind by Park Jimin , Jeon Jungkook shouted at him, then followed.

Park Jimin ignored him as he walked to the bathroom, looking around.

"Are you looking for Jane?" Jeon Jungkook finally understood what Park Jimin was doing, then looked at the surrounding environment of the bathroom, saying, "Jane should be here?"

Before Jeon Jungkook finished his words, Park Jimin turned around and left with no emotion on his face.

Jeon Jungkook hurried to follow him, saying, "Should I ask the others if they saw her?"

As he said that, he took a look around, then saw someone who was familiar with Yoon Jane. But when he had been about to ask that person, Park Jimin strode directly toward the door in the north wing of the hall, then pushed it open and entered.

Jeon Jungkook quickened his pace to keep up with Park Jimin. When he had just opened his mouth, he saw Park Jimin standing on the stairs with his back to him, signalling for him to shut up.

Jeon Jungkook immediately closed his mouth and looked past Park Jimin. There he saw a group of women standing on the balcony at the bottom of the stairs.

The one in the center being surrounded was "Yoon Jane," whom they had been looking for.

She was speaking in a low voice. Due to the noise in the banquet hall behind them, Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin couldn't clearly hear what she was talking about. With the faint light of only two lanterns, her cold eyes and calm face could be seen clearly. Compared to the women's with angry expressions who surrounded her, she looked exceptionally chill, a sense of marvelous quietness around her body.

The girl in front of her grabbed her wine glass and dumped it on Rosè Jang when she had finished talking.

Jeon Jungkook gasped and unconsciously turned to look at Park Jimin. He lowered his voice and asked Park Jimin at a volume that only the two of them could hear, "What did Jane say? She seemed calm, but it really pissed them off. I noticed that Jane recently became a lot smarter than before. She can calm herself down."