CHAPTER 61

Jeon Jungkook? Why did he come? He must be here for Park Jimin, Rosè Jang thought to herself.

As she opened the door, Rosè Jang asked, "Park Jimin isn't—"

Before she could finish the last two words, Jeon Jungkook had pushed the door open wide and hastily walked in. "Jane, is Bro Jimin home yet?"

Rosè Jang shook her head and said, "No, he hasn't been home recently."

Rosè Jang could tell Jeon Jungkook looked a little worried. She waited for a while and couldn't help asking, "What happened?"

Park Jimin said, "Bro Jimin had a fever last night for some reason. I asked him to get an IV at the hospital, but he refused to. He insisted on going to a business meeting in the evening. He might not have been in a good mood, so he had a lot to drink. I wanted to have Min Yoongi pick him up, but he got into the car with the key once he walked out of the hotel. His car was gone before I realized it."

Fever? Did he get sick from standing in the rain too long last night? Rosè Jang thought to herself.

Rosè Jang couldn't help frowning. "Did you call him?"

Jeon Jungkook said, "Yes, his phone was powered off, otherwise I wouldn't have come here to look for him."

Rosè thought about something for a while and asked, "Did you check anywhere else?"

"Yes, I looked everywhere. I checked all the houses under his name. I also asked someone to check his grandpa's house. I called the few hotels he usually goes to. He wasn't at any of these places." Jeon Jungkook paused before he continued, "Okay, I'll look elsewhere. Maybe he's at a bar. You should rest soon. Call me if he comes back."

"Okay," Rosè Jang agreed and nodded.

Jeon Jungkook walked out of house with his car keys. Rosè thought about the necklace Soobin had given her before Jeon Jungkook pulled the car door open. When she had been taken home by the housekeeper, Jeon Jungkook had said he would look for the necklace for her. She wasn't sure if Jeon Jungkook had found it or Park Jimin.

With this doubt, Rosè slowed down her actions of locking the door. She called out to Jeon Jungkook's back, "Jungkook?"

"Yeah?" Jeon Jungkook held the car door open and turned his head over.

"Hmmm..." Rosè paused before she asked. She chose to ask in an indirectly. "Did you help me find the necklace?"

"Necklace? What necklace?" he asked her in surprise before he realized what Rosè Jang was asking about. Jeon Jungkook seemed to have forgotten about it. He said, "Bro Jimin found it for you. He didn't want me to help him at all. He searched in the water the whole night to find it."

He found it, Rosè thought to herself. Rosè seemed to be struck by something. She trembled slightly and stared at Jeon Jungkook , but didn't say anything.

"What's wrong? Was the necklace fixed? Did he give it to you yet?" Jeon Jungkook seemed to have realized something, so he asked a few questions.

Rosè Jang tried to calm herself down and nodded at Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook wanted to find Park Jimin , so he climbed in his car after asking Rose Jang those questions. He wanted to hit the gas and leave. However, seeing Rosè, he felt he needed to tell her something after giving it a bit of thought. He rolled down the window and said to Rosè Jang, who stood behind the iron gate, "The chain was broken. The material wasn't great, so it was hard to fix. He went to many jewelry stores to find someone to fix it. It took him a lot of time."

Rosè Jang had made great efforts to calm down, but she became excited again after hearing Jeon Jungkook's words.

With great effort, she smiled at Jeon Jungkook and responded, "Yes," showing that she had heard.