CHAPTER 31

Rosè Jang trembled in fear. She instinctively turned around to look at Park Jimin. His face was so gloomy that he seemed cold and distant.

Jeon Jungkook stared at Park Jimin for a while and asked without thinking about it first, "What happened?"

After his question, Bambam kicked Jeon Jungkook's leg under the table, hard. Jeon Jungkook felt a sharp pain and asked, "F*ck, Bambam, what the f*ck are you doing to me? Why did you kick me?"

Jeon Jungkook looked angry at Bambam but he noticed Bambam wink at him. Jeon Jungkook swallowed his words down and turned around to look at Park Jimin and Rosè Yang. He seemed to understand what had happened and immediately shut his mouth.

The air at the table seemed to freeze.

Jeon Jungkook couldn't stand such a depressed atmosphere, so he secretly nudged Bambam. Bambam understood Jeon Jungkook's signal and rolled his eyes, clearing his throat to say, "Jane, Brother Jimin has finished his soup."

"Okay," Rosè Jang responded. She was scared and became extremely anxious by Park Jimin's look, so she didn't immediately understand Bambam's hint.

Park Jimin saw out of the corner of his eye that Rosè Jang didn't do anything about his soup. The corners of his mouth stretched downward. He turned around to give her a dirty look, then kicked the chair back and walked out of the dining room with a gloomy expression.

After Park Jimin left, Jeon Jungkook and Bambam didn't dare to stay any longer. They hurried to finish their lunch and stood up one after another to find Park Jimin.

Rosè Jang was the only one left in the dining room at that moment. She sat there quietly for a long time before she recovered.

With her head down, she slowly finished the rice in her bowl before she started to pack up the leftovers on the table.

After the dishes were cleaned, Rosè Jang heard Jeon Jungkook's voice of from the living room as she wiped the dinner table with a cloth.

She thought to herself, "Hmm, so they haven't left yet."

She immersed herself in her thoughts for a few seconds with the cloth in her hand. She opened the cabinet and took out a tea set. She made a pot of hot tea and walked out of the dining room with it.

When she opened the door to the living room, the men's conversation became clearer.

As Rosè Jang was about to walk out of the dining room with the tea pot, she heard Bambam's voice calling "Brother Jimin?"

After two seconds, Park Jimin casually responded with, "What?"

After getting a response from Park Jimin , Bambam immediately asked, "Did you notice that your wife looks a bit like my wife's good friend?"

Bambam's wife was actually Rose Jang's best friend, Lisa Lim. Bambam and Lisa Lim had not been married yet, but Bambam had liked to call Lisa Lim his wife since back when they had been in high school.

Rosè Jang's back tensed and she suddenly stopped walking.

She knew it was wrong to eavesdrop on others' conversations, but she still strained her ears to listen.

She wanted so badly to know if Park Jimin had remembered Rose Jang over the years.

This time, Park Jimin remained silent for quite a long time.

After about a minute had passed, Bambam said, "Her name is Rosè Jang. Don't you remember her?" When we were in high school, she was always around and hung out with us."

Rosè Jang still didn't hear Park Jimin, but someone flicked a lighter. After a while, she heard Park Jimin emotionlessly saying, "No, I don't!"

"No?" A sense of impatience was clear in Bambam's tone. "Not very tall, slim, very long hair, bright skin, beautiful eyes. My deskmate even had a crush on her..."