CHAPTER 112

Yoon Jane looked down without saying anything, hurt by all her grievances.

Old Master Park's heart softened when he saw her expression. He sighed and said gently, "Yoongi, you can tell me directly what you want to say. Why are you beating around the bush like this?"

"Grandpa," Yoon Jane said piteously, her eyes getting red. "I'm not exactly sure, which is why I asked you to come here with me today. As you can see, she's not capable of even serving tea. The school she's graduating from is not the best and her grades are no better. But here she is, Jimin's secretary..."

"All right, all right." Old Master Park gently comforted her and turned to Min Yoongi. "What's her salary?"

Rosè Jang's salary was not low, and Min Yoongi dared not to let him know. He quoted only half of the salary she actually made.

There's no evidence here, but it is unusual for a college student who hasn't even graduated yet to be Park Jimin's secretary.

But the Park Family is close to the Yoon Family, and Yoon Jane has always respected me and been a loving daughter to me.

She could have married a better man, but she loves my son. Marrying Park Jimin was her only wish. And I will always take care of her for that. She will always treat Park Jimin well.

I've never known Yoon Jane to be petty with anyone, certainly not like Jimin's mother.

After meditating for a few moments, despite Rose's Jang's presence, he finally said, "Driver Min, go to the Finance Department, have them get six months' worth of Miss Jang's salary, and dismiss her."

Rosè Jang pursed her lips. She had been silent the entire time and finally said, "I have nothing to do with Master Park. I came to this company to..."

"Miss Jang, I didn't mean that," Old Master Park interrupted and then looked at Min Yoongi. "Driver Min, do I need to repeat what I just said?"

Min Yoongi shook his head and stood still. After a moment, he said, "Old Master Park, Miss Jang is Master Park's secretary. I think we should inform him if you want to dismiss her."

"Driver Min, what do you mean? You want me, an old man, to go to the Finance Department in person?" Old Master Park's tone was not harsh but very serious.

Min Yoongi lowered his head and said, "Of course not."

"Then just do what I said!"

Min Yoongi hesitated for a moment, but he did not have the courage to counter Old Master Park. He went to his desk and dialed the manager of the Finance Department.

Shortly afterward, the finance manager rushed over and handed Min Yoongi a heavy envelope.

Min Yoongi didn't hand it to Rosè Jang directly but gave it to Old Master Park.

Old Master Park glanced at the envelop and said, "Give me a pen and a piece of paper."

Min Yoongi sighed slightly, took a pen and paper from Park Jimin's desk, and handed them to Old Master Prk, who looked at Rosè Jang and said, "Miss Jang, write your resignation."

Anticipating Rosè Jang was going to say something, he quickly added, "Miss Jang, you'd better resign, or I will fire you."

"You must understand that it is usually difficult for someone who has been fired to find a new job."

Rosè Jang could tell that this was an outright threat, but she also knew that Old Master Park had the capacity to do what he said he would.

If she did not resign, she could forget about ever securing a job in another established company.