CHAPTER 105

Rosè Jang smiled at the employee to comfort him before signaling to him that he could leave. After the he walked away, she took a step forward.

She knew Old Master Park by having been Yoon Jane's body double. Once her arrangement with Yoon Jane ended, they were strangers again.

Despite knowing them, Rosè Jang still had to pretend that she didn't. She smiled and said politely, "Hello, I am Master Park's secretary. May I ask who you are?"

Yoon Jane poured a cup of tea for Old Master Park and then one for herself, her hand visibly shaking as she did. She slowly turned her head sideways to look at Rosè Jang.

Yoon Jane wore sunglasses and a face mask, so Rosè Jang could not see her eyes or any expression on her face, but she could sense how shocked and surprised she was from the way her fingers had turned pale from gripping the tea cup too hard.

The atmosphere was uncomfortable.

Old Master Park did not look happy, either. Noticing Yoon Jane's discomfort, he asked her, "What's wrong, Jane Jane?"

"Nothing, grandpa." Yoon Jane immediately gathered her emotions and sweetly added, "I just think Park Jimin's secretary looks a bit like me."

His curiosity piqued, Old Master Park turned to look at Rosè Jang. He was surprised by how much they looked alike and understood why Yoon Jane had acted strangely. He didn't ask her about it again.

Yoon Jane put down the tea cup and turned to Rosè Jang. She spoke gently and politely as if she'd never met Rosè Jang, "Hello, my last name is Yoon. This is Jimin's grandpa."

Rosè Jang immediately welcomed them. "Mr. Park and Miss Yoon, how are you?"

Yoon Jane slightly looked up and spoke as softly as before, "Grandpa heard Jimin bought the PJS gaming company a while ago, and he's been wanting to tour the company, but he's been so busy he hasn't had the chance. Today grandpa and I happened to be here, found out the company is having a conference or something, and we decided to surprise Jimin. But we haven't been able to reach him."

Yoon Jane then got to the point. "Secretary Jang, do you know where Jimin is?"

As Rosè Jang took her phone out, she said, "Let me make some phone calls."

She tried Min Yoongi first, but he didn't answer. She tried Park Jimin next, but he didn't pick up either.

She put down her cell phone and thought about why they weren't answering their phones. She suddenly smiled and explained, "Master Park is most likely in the hot springs right now and doesn't have his phone with him."

"So..." Yoon Jane did not respond to Rosè Jang and turned to Old Master Park. "Grandpa, don't be mad. When Jimin is back from the hot springs, he'll see your call and get back to you immediately."

After a pause, Yoon Jane added, "Grandpa, it's getting late. Let's book a room so you can get some rest."

When Old Master Park nodded, Yoon Jane turned back to Rosè Jang and said, "Secretary Jang, this resort has been booked by PJS, and the desk would not give us a room. Can you contact the manager to arrange a room for grandpa Park?"

"Alright." After answering, Rosè Jang took out her cell phone and called the hotel manager.

The hotel manager was just in the lobby. When she had organized the team building activities, she had met the hotel manager once before. Recognizing her, he hung up the phone and came over. "Miss Jang, what can I do for you?"

Rosè Jang asked, "Are there any rooms currently available?"

"How many rooms do you need?"

Old Master Patk won't leave, so I'm afraid that Yoon Jane also won't leave. Rosè Jang answered, "Two rooms."