CHAPTER 98

Rosè Jang suddenly shut up. She looked at the place where the voice had come from and saw a car she knew very well parked in front of her.

Although she saw it was Jeon Jungkook who had craned his head out of the driver's window, she could still recognize that it was Park Jimin's car at a glance.

She wasn't sure if Park Jimin was in the car, but she was so afraid to meet him that she turned around without thinking, then looked around and hid behind a well-trimmed row of evergreen bushes.

Through the small cracks among the branches and leaves, Rosè Jang saw Lisa Lim putting her arms closely around Bambam's neck, holding her head up coquettishly. She asked for a kiss before reluctantly letting Bambam go, then she stepped back and waving at him.

Bambam stretched out his hand, gently touched her head, and then turned around and returned to the car.

The engine of the car hadn't been turned off, so the just car turned around and quickly passed by Rosè Jang.

Although it was only a quick glance, Rosè Jang still saw Park Jimin sitting in the passenger seat through the car window.

He was in a black windbreaker, and his hair was a bit messy from the wind.

It was too fast for her to clearly see his expression, let alone notice all his changes after nearly three months.

Rosè Jang hid behind the bushes for a long time and didn't come out until the cell phone in her bag rang. She came out of her trance and took out her cell phone. It was Lisa Lim who was calling.

Perhaps her mind was still blank after her indirect meeting with Park Jimin, but she didn't speak after she got through.

On the phone, Lisa Lim was especially excited. "Rosè, you're back?

"Why didn't you tell me when you came back? I said I was going to pick you up!

"Rosè, where are you now?"

After Lisa Lim had said a few words, Rosè Jang came back to herself. "I'm going to the supermarket."

"Which supermarket? The nearby Myeongdong Market? Wait for me, I'll pick you up." On the phone, Rosè Jang heard the sound of Lisa Lim running.

"No, I'm downstairs now. Wait for me at home."

...

As soon as Rosè Jang came out of the elevator, she saw Lisa Lim.

She even didn't have time to react when Lisa Lim rushed over, hugging her, kissing her, and jumping around her merrily.

At the door, the two girls embraced each other excitedly for a long time before they entered the house.

Lisa Lim had intended to take Rosè Jang out to a restaurant for dinner, but Rosè Jang was very tired, since she had been on the train the whole morning and had been cleaning the whole afternoon, so Rosè Jang suggested they eat at home.

Lisa Lim listened to her advice, and of course, it was Rosè Jang who cooked the meal.

While Rosè Jang was busy cooking in the kitchen, Lisa Lim helped her while chattering the whole time.

As Lisa Lim was chattering, crouched in front of the garbage can and cleaning coriander, she suddenly thought of something very surprising. She raised her head and said mysteriously to Rosè Jang, "Rosè?"

Lisa Lim's tone of voice had changed so suddenly that Rosè Jang was somewhat puzzled, so Rosè Jang looked at her sideways, then looked away. Still holding the knife and cutting up vegetables, she answered softly, "Hmm?"