CHAPTER 16

Nanny Shin was shocked for a second, then walked toward Park Jimin after realizing Old Master Park's intentions.

Being ordered by Nanny Shin, Park Jimin looked over at Old Master Park, who was laughing and talking to someone with a cane in his hand, but glancing at him secretly. Obviously, he was observing his reaction.

Park Jimin noticed, but he remained calm and emotionless. He turned around and stared at the steaming ginger tea in Nanny Shin's hands for several seconds. Then he directly took the porcelain cup and walked up the stairs with no response to Nanny Shin.

Since Rosè Jang had started to disguise herself as Yoon Jane, she had never stayed in the villa overnight, so it was the first time for her to enter the bedroom prepared by Old Master Park for her and Park Jimin.

Being alone in the room was boring. Rosè Jang was lying on the bed with the earbuds in, looking around the room.

This was probably the room where Park Jimin had lived in when he was in school, for there were many awards and trophies, including every grade.

Almost no photos were displayed in his room. Rosè Jang looked around and finally saw a group photo on the bedside table.

It was Park Jimin's high school graduation photo.

Rosè Jang found Park Jimin in the middle of the last row at first sight out of over forty students in the same uniform.

His skin was bright and the photo was taken outdoors on the playground, so it looked like like his skin was glowing.

All the students in the photo were smiling towards the camera, but he was staring to his left with an absent-minded look.

The look reminded Rose Jang of his reaction on the night he took her home and she stammered, "Are... are you free tomorrow? I... I... I want... to ask you to go see a movie with me."

At that time, he was frozen, since he had never expected her to ask anyone out.

However, she realized what she had done after saying that, so she blushed and stared at Park Jimin like a fool.

She remembered clearly that at that moment, he had been staring in one direction absentmindedly like he was in the phonto.

The silence between the young boy and girl lasted for a long time, until she recovered and lowered her head shyly.

She grabbed her clothes nervously and waited for a while. Seeing that he was still not going to respond, she felt disappointed.

Was she being rejected by him?

An unspeakable disappointment swept her in an instant; she was about to cry and run into the building, but he blinked after a long time of standing there frozen and said, "What time?"

She was frozen like she was undergoing acupuncture and had been poked in the right place.

After half a minute, she hadn't responded, so Park Jimin had turned his head slowly and said, "How about three o'clock?"

In fact, she hadn't understood the implied meaning of his words, but nodded mechanically when he asked her if she was okay with that.

Seeing her nodding, he rode away without saying anything.

She stayed downstairs like a sculpture for a while, then finally regained consciousness.

"When?"

"How about three o'clock?"

She repeated his words a million times, then laughed.

He had accepted her invitation... Did that mean he had special feelings for her? If not, why would he take her home without asking her address?