CHAPTER 149

"Yoon Jang, you can change your name to Yoon Jinlian. I will give you that name for free. You're welcome."

...

The online comments were extremely nasty. Rosè Jang only glanced at a handful of them before she read the actual articles about Yoon Jane.

A well-known reporter was the first to report that Yoon Jane had cheated on Park Jimin. Yoon Jane's scandal was reported much differently than the usual celebrity scandals. This article had photographs of her, as well as other evidence that backed up the allegations.

The first photograph was of Yoon Jane and Wang Momo walking into the Four Seasons Hotel together. The second photograph was of the two of them standing outside a hotel suite with the door half open and a man standing just inside in a bathrobe. The third photograph was shot 20 minutes later, when Wang Momo walked out of the suite. And the fourth photograph was 2 hours and 10 minutes later: Yoon Jane had opened the door while Wang Momo was standing outside in the corridor. Through the door opening, Yoon Jane could be seen with her messy clothing, hair, and lipstick, and hickeys covered her neck.

The photographs looked sexual in nature, particularly given the timing in which they were taken. Their publication indicated to the world that she had done something shameful with the man in the bathrobe.

If her marriage to Park Jimin hadn't been announced, this would not have been a scandal, but now the news was a big hit to Yoon Jane's reputation.

Rosè Jang could not help but curl up the corners of her mouth as she read the article.

She had been grateful to Yoon Jane when she had given her a way to pay off her father's gambling debt, but Rosè Jang had been set up by Yoon Jane so many times by now that she had no sympathetic feelings toward her.

Even though Rosè Jang knew that Yoon Jane had not cheated, she did not feel bad for her as everyone was accusing her of it anyway. Instead, she felt slightly good about it.

...

The degree of happiness Rosè Jang felt in Ansan was the same degree of sadness Yoon Jane felt in Seoul .

Yoon Jane did not come home from the Four Seasons Hotel until 11:00 in the evening. She was disgusted and went to take a shower right away. Her furious mood had slightly improved when she'd washed off the smell of Mr. Yang, but then her phone rang.

She glanced at it and saw it was Wang Momo.

If Wang Momo hadn't been out of the suite for so long on a phone call, Mr. Yang would not have had a chance to touch her. Yoon Jane was in no mood to talk to Wang Momo now. But the phone rang continuously, until Yoon Jane answered it in anger. As she was about to snap at her, Wang Momo worriedly said, "Jane, hurry up and log in to your social feed."

This was the first time Yoon Jane had ever heard Wang Momo sound so worried since she'd met her many years ago. Yoon Jane was shocked until she swallowed her harsh words, turned on her computer, and logged in to her social feed.

After just a glance, she slammed the mouse on the floor. "What the hell just happened? Didn't you promise me that no reporters were following us? Now I've lost the leading actress role and my name is ruined!"

"Jane, don't be anxious. I'll contact the public relations team to formulate a strategy."

"Don't be anxious? How am I supposed to remain calm? Nothing happened between me and that man Yang, alright?

"He was attacking me, pressing his hands all over me! But now I'm the one taking the fall for this! But that's not even the main point! What is Grandpa Park going to think of me if he sees this news?"