CHAPTER 23

The housekeeper was confused, but before she asked what the number meant, Rosè Jang added, "You call him and tell him."

Then she turned around and walked upstairs before the housekeeper could respond.

Because Rosè Jang was hurt, she couldn't attend any promotional activities and only rested at home.

In the past two days, Rosè Jang hadn't slept well at night. Three or four days after the accident, the less severe bruises began to heal, and the pain gradually disappeared.

Seven days later, Rosè Jang went to the hospital for an examination, confirming that the wound on her calf had healed very quickly. After the stitches were taken out, a twisted, ugly scar was left on her calf.

Seven days ago, on Old Master Park's birthday, she hadn't been able to celebrate with him because of Choi Jeongyeon.

When Yoon Jane had left South Korea, she had told her to ingratiate herself with Old Master Park, so Rose Jang drove directly to the Park Mansion from the hospital.

Rosè Jang didn't tell Old Master Park that she was coming. When she arrived there, it was just twelve o'clock in the afternoon, but they had finished lunch already.

Old Master Park was very happy to see her, so he let her sit down and chat with him and asked the housekeeper to prepare her favorite dishes.

Her favorite dishes were actually Yoon Jane's favorite dishes.

Then he realized that Rosè Jang had gone there alone, so he asked, "Why did you suddenly come here today? Does Jimin know that you're here?"

"He went to the company, and he doesn't know that I'm here." After saying that, Rosè Jang found that she was an expert at lying.

She hadn't seen Park Jimin for several days; how could she know his agenda?

During the days she disguised herself as Yoon Jane, she improved both her acting skills and her lying skills.

Rosè Jang mocked herself in her heart, then lowered her eyes to make her expression more calm and natural. "I just felt bored at home this morning, thinking that I had to leave early on your birthday because I felt sick, so I decided to come over and see you."

"You're still more considerate than Jimin." Hearing what Rose Jang had said, Old Master Park grinned ear to ear, then seemed to remember something and shouted toward the kitchen, "Nanny Shin, prepare some dishes that Jimin likes."

With Nanny Shin's confirmation, Old Master Park turned his head and looked at Rosè Jang, saying, "Having your lunch alone will be very boring, but Nanny Shin will pack it for you. You can take it to the company and eat it with Jimin."

Take lunch to Park Jimin?

The most annoying thing to Park Jimin was that she had shown up in front of him, but grandfather was asking her to take lunch to Park Jimin's company and eat with him, which only meant trouble for her.

What Old Master Park had said shocked Rose Jang like a flash of lightning, making her whole body shudder slightly. She didn't have much time to think and immediately said, "It's almost one, he must have already had lunch."

"No, I know his habits at the company very well. He always has lunch after one, so you'll have enough time to get there if you leave right now," Old Master Park smiled and said confidently to Rosè Jang, then he shouted toward the kitchen and made the decision for her. "Nina, get the lunch packed, Jane Jane will take it to the company."

"Grandfather..." Rosè Jang still wanted to say something to dissuade Old Master Park, but before she could start, Old Master Park looked at her strangely and said in a doubtful tone, "You always come over, ask Shin Nina to prepare lunch, then take it to Jimin, but what's going on today?"