CHAPTER 116

Rosè Jang stopped, turned around, and looked at Min Yoongi.

Min Yoongi drew out a delicate envelope from a file and handed it to Rosè Jang. "Secretary Jang, Master Park asked me to give this to you."

Rosè Jang looked at Min Yoongi with puzzlement. After taking the envelope, she opened it immediately in front of Min Yoongi and took out a beautifully designed invitation.

It was for the annual Park's Company party.

When Rosè Jang had been Yoon Jane's body double, although she had had no chance to attend the annual party, she had certainly heard about it. It was unique from other companies' parties in that the guests were solely members of well-known, distinguished families.

Several PJS vice-managers aren't even qualified to go to this party. Why am I getting this invitation?

Rosè Jang stared at the invitation for a moment, raised her head in surprise, and looked at Min Yoongi.

Min Yoongi seemed to know what she was thinking. He smiled and explained gently, "Master Park wants to make up to you the inconvenience caused by Miss Yoon a few days ago. And by chance this year, the new Baihua Award winner has also been invited to the Park's Company party, and you told me the other day you were a fan this actor. I casually mentioned this to Master Park and... Who knew that Master Park would have me invite you to the annual party?"

"I see..." Rosè Jang held the invitation and thanked Min Yoongi.

Min Yoongi continued. "And I should probably add, Master Park told me that when the actor's obligations are over for the evening, I'm to bring you over to have your photo taken with him and ask for his autograph."

Some moments later, Min Yoongi thought to say, "Oh, by the way, Secretary Jang, you need to wear a formal dress that evening."

......

The Park's Company party was scheduled at 8:00 p.m. on January 3rd at a members-only club in a Seoul suburb.

Lisa Lim had received the same invitation from Bambam that Park Jimin had given to Rosè Jang, so on the night of the party Rosè Jang was going to ride with Lisa Lim and Bambam.

The club was quite a drive out of the city, so they needed to set out early.

Just before four o'clock in the afternoon, Bambam called Lisa Lim to let her know that he would be at their house in half an hour to pick them up.

Lisa Lim, already perfectly dressed and styled, continued adjusting her makeup in front of the mirror while waiting for Bambam. Exactly on time, he called to say he had arrived.

Rosè Jang and Lisa Lim went downstairs and quickly realized that Bambam hadn't come alone. Behind Bambam's car was another one that Rosè Jang was very familiar with.

Seeing them outside, Bambam immediately got out of the car, and the rear window of the car was opened. Jeon Jungkook, dressed in sky blue, poked his head out and greeted them. "Rosè. Lisa."

Sitting next to Jeon Jungkook was a beautiful young woman, his secretary. Rosè Jang had met her once when she had been Yoon Jane's body double. It appeared that tonight she was Jeon Jungkook's female companion for the evening.

Lisa Lim approached the car, and Bambam grabbed her by the waist and said, "Jungkookis going with us in my car, so Rosè needs to ride in Brother Jimin's car."

Brother Jimin...

The scene of her promiscuous night with Park Jimin flashed across Rosè Jang's mind. She tightened her grip on her purse.