CHAPTER 102

Jeon Jungkook took a glance at Park Jimin, knowing that he may have something to say, so he nodded and said, "Okay".

Park Jimin remained silent as he made a turn at the intersection ahead, driving up to the Four Seasons Hotel.

...

It was early in the morning, so no one was in the hotel cafe except for a few waitstaff.

The cafe was immersed by soothing music. Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook followed the waitress to a table by the window.

After sitting down, the waitress handed them the drink menu. Park Jimin didn't look at it directly, and signaled for Jeon Jungkook to order some drinks.

Jeon Jungkook had drunk a lot of wine previously, so he felt a little sick to his stomach. He only ordered a cup of black tea, and then Park Jimin said, "I'll take the same drink."

After the waitress left, Jeon Jungkook adjusted the pillow behind his back so he would be more comfortable, then he asked, "Are you going to take the plane tomorrow morning?"

"Yes." Park Jimin responded softly as he stared through the window at the city glistening with colorful lights.

"Haven't you gone home?"

Park Jimin didn't answer. He had indeed wanted to go back to visit his grandpa, but he didn't want to meet that woman, Yoon Jane, at all.

Jeon Jungkook understood what Park Jimin was thinking. After a while, he asked, "Then you really don't want to go back to Seoul?"

I really had had no intentions of going back... If I hadn't met that girl student in West University this afternoon.

Park Jimin continued staring out the window blankly, as if he'd been in a trance.

After little troublemaker had left, the gossip about him and Yoon Jane not applying for a marriage license had spread. His grandpa, who hadn't punished him since his childhood, had become so angry after hearing the news that he slapped Park Jimin on the spot.

He had made his own plans for his life, and he would never marry Yoon Jane.

It had already been impossible before he had known little troublemaker, and even more so after he'd fallen in love with her.

His grandpa had always had a lot of disagreements with him, but his attitude had been so unwavering that his grandpa had no other choice. At that time, grandpa had been close to compromise that he was thinking of giving a 25% share of the Park Company to the Yoon Family as an apology.

He'd had no objection. The reason he had turned a blind eye to Yoon Jane over these years was to please his grandpa.

Until that night on Jeon Jungkook's birthday, he had received a phone call. He had been told that his grandpa had been in a car accident, and Yoon Jane sacrificed herself to rescue him.

His grandpa had escaped death twice thanks to the help of the Yoon Family. His grandpa, who had previously intended to compromise, immediately had changed his mind. He forced him with unprecedented determination to get married with her, ignoring his ideas. He had given bride-price directly to the Yoon Family, and had even set the wedding date.

At that time, Park Jimin had been really helpless, so he had gone to Busan to get away from Seoul.

Yoon Jane had been dying to marry him, hadn't she? If he didn't come back for a year, she might wait for him. If she didn't give up for over a year, then he would be away for two years, or three years... Some day, the Yoon Family would not be able to insist on their marriage. After all, the girl's youth could not be wasted.