CHAPTER 54

The long distance flight had deprived her of good rest. When she woke up, she naturally felt a bit annoyed. Thus, she gave in to her temper while picking up the phone, but when she saw the caller's name on the screen, her face became tense. She immediately answered, "Soobin? Why are you calling me so suddenly? Did something happen at home?"

Soobin, whose full name was Jang Soobin , was Rosè Jang's brother, two years younger than her. Apart from herself, Yoon Jane, and Wang Momo, he was the only one who knew that she was pretending to be Yoon Jane temporarily.

To avoid being discovered, she could only use her own phone occasionally while she was disguised as Yoon Jane. However, she was worried that something might happen at home, so she had given her brother Yoon Jane's phone number. If anything urgent happened, he would still be able to contact her.

"Sister, don't be so nervous. Home is good, mama's fine too..." Jang Soobin's bright voice immediately sounded over the phone, "I called you because I've been here in Seoul for a university competition. I read the news several days ago, and I knew you were in France, so I didn't contact you, but since you're back now, I called you as soon as the competition finished."

Hearing that, Rosè Jang felt less anxious. With a gentle smile pulling at the corners of her mouth, she said, "Where are you now? I'll go to your place."

"I'm at S University right now..."

...

After hanging up, Rosè Jang got up right away.

Jang Soobin knew she sometimes posed as Yoon Jane, and he was now waiting for her. If she showed up with her own looks, she would have had to make him wait for a long time. Since she could only see him for a short time, Rosè Jang simply touched up her makeup in front of the mirror, took out a pair of sunglasses and a mask, and set off dressed like Yoon Jane.

Rosè Jang drove Yoon Jane's car to S University, where she saw Jang Soobin before she even arrived at the gate. Soobin was leaning against the wall and reading a book, a backpack on his back and earbuds in his ears.

He was so focused that he didn't notice her parking her car in front of him.

Soobin didn't lift up his head until Rosè beeped the horn.

This street was close to the gates of the university, and there were many students passing by. Rosè Jang was afraid of being recognized as Yoon Jane, so she rolled down the window rapidly, called to him, then rolled up the window at once.

Soobin got into the car very quickly. While he was putting on his seat belt, he turned his head and looked at Rosè with a bright smile. "Sister..."

Before he finished his words, he saw her unfamiliar face that looked like another person. With shock apparent on his face, the smile pulling at his mouth disappeared in an instant.

Rosè saw he was sad after seeing her appearance. With a smile in her eyes, she pretended to be unaware of it and said in a relaxing tone, "Soobin, what do you want to eat? I'll take you to a fine restaurant and we'll have a good meal."

"Whatever." Responded Soobin, head low.

"How about Peking Hotel? The dishes are delicate, and you've never gone there before... Also, I won't be secretly photographed, for those who go there are all from notable families and great groups."

This time, Soobin didn't give any response.

Rosè started the car and drove directly to the Peking Hotel. About halfway there, Soobin suddenly said, "Sister."

"Hmm?" responded Rose Jang carelessly, all her attention on the street.

"When will you stop acting like this?"