CHAPTER 21

Park Jimin stopped until he had poured a full glass of wine. He put the bottle on the table next to him and looked up at Choi Jeongyeon, asking, "You really want her apology?"

Choi Jeongyeon had always taken advantage of her brother's power to bully the others at school, so faced with Park Jimin's question, she chinned up and nodded to show her determination.

Park Jimin nodded back, and the next second he turned his head to Rosè Jang, saying, "Then you apologize to her!" With a cigarette in his mouth, his voice was slightly muffled, but it still could be distinguished by all the people in the room.

What Park Jimin said made Lisa Lim recover from her shock and ask, "Why should Rose have to give an apology, she's not the one who should be blamed for..."

Because of his fondness for Lisa Lim, Bambam also cared for her friends to an extent, so he tried to persuade Park Jimin. "Brother Jimin—"

"Shut up!" Park Jimin tilted his head slightly and answered Bambam and Lisa Lim in a deep voice, then repeated his words to Rosè Jang. "You apologize to her!"

When Choi Jeongyeon demanded that she apologize, Rosè Jang felt nothing but anger.

Never had she expected that Park Jimin would side against her, nor had she thought that he would kick her while she was down.

She didn't cry, even when she was pulled by the hair painfully by Choi Jeongyeon, but she did when she heard what Park Jimin said.

At that time, Park Jimin was still very young, but when he repeated his words for the second time, his arrogance and dignity were palpable.

Rosè Jang was very upset, but she was also frightened by Park Jimin, so she raised her glass shakily.

Before she spoke, Park Jimin, standing right next to her, suddenly grasped her wrist and pulled it to splash the wine onto Choi Jeongyeon's face.

With a sharp scream from Choi Jeongyeon, Rosè Jang was pulled behind Park Jimin before she recovered from the sudden noise.

She saw Park Jimin pick up a chair and slam it on Choi Jeongyeon's brother's head, shouting, "Okay, you want an apology. This is my apology, is it enough?"

One second, Park Jimin was making Rose Jang apologize, and the next second, he was hitting Choi Jeongyeon's brother for her. He was so inscrutable that everyone in the room was shocked for minutes. When they realized what was happening in front of them, some of them chose to help Choi Jeongyeon's brother, while some chose to help Park Jimin. A fight began between the two groups.

From the very first time Rose Jang saw Park Jimin, she had a crush on him.

But that night, seeing him arrogantly fighting for her, her heartbeat pounded exceptionally fiercely.

After a very long time, she realized that the fast heartbeat meant she was screwed.

When the fight ended, Park Jimin, Bambam, and the others were about to leave, but Rosè Jang still stood blankly in the corner where she had been pushed away by Park Jimin.

Park Jimin walked to the door, then back into the restaurant when he saw she was still standing there stiffly. He patted her head and shouted, "Hey, sweetheart, let's go!"

He called me sweetheart? Rosè Jang lowered her head with rosy cheeks and followed Park Jimin's steps outside.

Outside of the western restaurant, Park Jimin hailed a taxi, and they went to his home together.

There was nobody in his villa. Park Jimin turned on the lights, found a first aid kit, and threw it to Lisa Lim for Bambam's wounds.

However, he didn't care about the wounds on his own body at all. He got a cigarette from the tea table, but when he was about to light it, he glanced at Rosè Jang, who was sitting in an armchair seriously. He paused for a second and lit the cigarette quickly, then went into the kitchen and carried out a cup of juice for Rosè Jang.