CHAPTER 95

Wang Momo said "Jane" twice before realizing Jane had no intention of responding to her. She sat down next to her to wait. When Yoon Jane's crying turned into sobbing, she pulled out two tissues and patted Yoon Jane's shoulder. "It's all right. Don't cry anymore."

Yoon Jane leaned on the steering wheel as she continued to sob. She did not respond to Wang Momo.

After a minute, Wang Momo patted her shoulder again and sighed. She lifted Yoon Jane off the wheel by her shoulders and gently wiped her tears from her face with a tissue. "Okay, don't cry anymore. Crying is not going to help you solve the problem."

Yoon Jane tried to say something, but nothing came out of her mouth. She only nodded and took the tissue from Wang Momo's hand and wiped her face.

Wang Momo grabbed a bottle of water and passed it to Yoon Jane.

Yoon Jane twisted the cap off and took two sips before she could talk in a hoarse voice. "Thank you."

Wang Momo did not say anything. She took a seat and watched Yoon Jane.

After many years of working together, Yoon Jane knew Wang Momo was waiting for her to tell her what had happened. After she had finished half of the bottle of water and calmed down a bit, she told Wang Momo what had happened between Park Jimin and herself. As she was finishing the story, Yoon Jane sounded helpless. "Momo, what do you think I should do? Park Jimin doesn't want anything to do with me. The marriage certificate is fake."

Wang Momo stared through the window and didn't say anything.

Her silence made Yoon Jane panic even more. "He kicked me out. He will go find my body double. If he finds her, that's it!"

"No." Wang Momo had been quiet, but she suddenly looked at Yoon Jane, who appeared shocked and remained silent to hear her out.

"Park Jimin will never be able to find her. I planned everything, and the day she agreed to be your body double I ensured that all connections between you and her were eliminated. No matter how resourceful Park Jimin is, he will not be able to find out anything, unless you or I tell him. There is no third party who knows who this girl is."

"You planned this from the beginning?" asked Yoon Jane, who knew Wang Momo was thorough but had underestimated her foresight and abilities.

"Yes. Don't be sad. That poor girl is gone. After she heard our conversation on the recording, she'll never return to see Park Jimin. And he'll not be able to find her, so they'll never meet again. The only thing different about Park Jimin is that girl is in his heart."

Wang Momo lifted her hand up and rubbed Yoon Jane's shoulder to comfort her. "Don't you still have his grandpa on your side? As long as you continue to kiss up to him, you'll have a chance to reconnect with Park Jimin."

Hearing what Wang Momo had made Yoon Jane feel better. "Momo, as long as I have you, I can handle anything."

"So don't think about anything now. You need to adjust your mood, so drive home with me, take a good bath, and get some rest. Don't forget, tomorrow you have to go to the Park Mansion to have a meal with Old Master Park. And the day after tomorrow, you'll join the staff of the play for rehearsal."

"Uh-huh," Yoon Jane replied with a smile to Wang Momo.

Wang Momo pointed to her car, which wasn't far away, and said, "Then I'll go."

"Okay," Yoon Jane said.

When Wang Momo pushed the car door open, Yoon Jane called for her to stop, then Wang Momo looked back. Liang Yoon Jane makeup was messed up due to the tears on her face, saying in a very serious tone, "Thank you, Momo."