CHAPTER 86

Min Yoongi shook his head time and again, and Park Jimin was growing annoyed with him. He frowned and gave Min Yoongi an impatient look. Pretending that nothing had happened, Park Jimin directly waved Min Yoongi off.

No sooner had Min Yoongi shut the door than Park Jimin picked up his phone and took a picture of the computer screen. He sent it to Jeon Jungkook and repeated the question that he had asked Min Yoongi just now. "Don't you think the person in these two pictures isn't the same?"

Jeon Jungkook happened to be using his phone already, so he replied in a second. "F*ck you... Is it that funny to mess with me?"

Hardly had Park Jimin finished reading the first message when a new one flashed on his screen. "I lost a game due to your abrupt message!"

Park Jimin hadn't intended to reply to Jeon Jungkook's first message, but then he moved his fingers and typed a line of words on the screen, sending it. "Your hands must be really busy. They not only need to satisfy your physical desires, but also your emotional desires."

Jeon Jungkook replied, " The other side has refused to accept your messages for the next 100 years."

Park Jimin had a wry smile and sarcastically made fun of Jeon Jungkook's naivety. He threw down the phone and stared at the computer screen again.

Really? Was he the only one who thought that these two photos were so different?

Or was he hallucinating because he had been staring at the two photos for a long time?

Park Jimin closed his eyes to relax his brain for a few minutes. Then he opened his eyes, looking at the same two pictures. To him, there was still a distinct difference between the eyes of the women in the two photos.

One could make his heart beat faster, while the other couldn't make him feel anything deep down. It just made him feel nothing.

If both of them were his lovely little troublemaker, then why was there a huge difference between them?

There must be something wrong...

Disappointed that he hadn't figured it out, Park Jimin heard the phone he had thrown aside ringing.

Because he was thinking about something else, he casually picked up the phone. He glanced at the screen paying no attention to it, answering the phone without even seeing the name of the caller clearly.

"Brother Jimin?" It was Bambam.

Absentmindedly, Park Jimin only replied with a yes. Without even saying asking what was wrong, he grew silent.

"Brother Jimin..." Bambam called his name again, his tone a little unstable. It seemed that he had encountered a problem.

Park Jimin remained calm, then heard serious words from Bambam. "Brother Jimin, your wife is not your wife."

His wife wasn't his wife?

What was going on?!

Park Jimin frowned a bit, believing that Bambam was talking in his sleep. He didn't pay much attention to it.

"Brother Jimin, I'm sending you two pictures, please take a look..." Hardly had Bambam's voice faded away when Park Jimin's phone vibrated twice beside his ear. Putting himself on speakerphone, he then clicked on the Photo, two pictures of Yoon Jane jumping into his view.

One had been taken in front of his villa. In this picture, little troublemaker was looking haggard while carrying a bag of garbage, heading for the trash can.

The other had been taken in front of the Jake Apartments. In this picture, she was sitting in the passenger seat of a car, and Wang Momo was driving.

Because both of them had been taken by a digital camera, the time they had been shot was shown at the bottom of the pictures.