CHAPTER 118

Yoon Jane was stunned for a moment. She didn't speak, but a trace of uneasiness was evident in her eyes.

Wang Momo stared at Yoon Jane quietly for a long time. Suddenly, she smiled and said tenderly, "Jane, I'm helping you to hold on to what you want to keep."

"In this world, everyone has free will and, with money, one can make an opportunity to get somewhere. If that stupid girl had any sense, she would have already left Park Jimin and not be in your face, right? So, if she needs to be driven away by cruelty, she only has herself to blame!"

The car went silent.

Wang Momo didn't speak any more, but she looked calm, as if she were sure that Yoon Jane would come to agree with her plans.

As Wang Momo was changing her position, Yoon Jane blinked her eyes gently and softly said, "You're right. I'm just pursuing what I want."

Wang Momo smiled without saying a word.

After a few seconds, Yoon Jane said, "Thank you, Momo. If it hadn't been for you, I might have screwed up everything by now.

"You're welcome."

After a few moments of silence, Yoon Jane said, "It's very kind of you Momo."

Wang Momo didn't answer but slowly turned her head and looked out at a light not far from the car window.

"It's very kind of you?"

No one is unconditionally good to another person in this world?

It's all for the sake of one's own needs.

......

When Rosè Jang returned to the banquet hall from the second floor, Jeon Jungkook, who had been seated near the main table, had already moved his seat to the table at which Rosè Jang, Lisa Lim, and Bambam were sitting.

Rosè Jang didn't know what they were talking about, but they all looked extremely excited.

As she approached, she heard them discussing where Bambam and Lisa Lim's wedding should be held on Valentine's Day next month.

Lisa Lim saw Rosè Jang coming and immediately asked her opinion, "Rosè, Seoul or Bali? What's the best place for my wedding?"

Rosè Jang thought for a moment and said, "Bali will be warmer. It'd certainly be a great place to have a wedding, but it's up to you, of course."

"That's what I think!" Lisa Lim nodded in agreement, turned to Bambam, and said with a big smile, "Then we can have a wedding in Bali, okay?"

After pausing, Lisa Lim asked, "What does a wedding in Bali cost?"

"Never mind." Bambam raised his hand to gently rub Lisa Lim's hair and said in a tender voice, "This is our once-in-a-lifetime wedding and the most important thing is that you like it."

Lisa Lim gleamed as brilliantly as the crystal lamp above her head. She didn't care that they were in public; she lightly kissed Bambam's cheek and said, "Now that we've decided on the place, we have to figure out the hotel, wedding dresses, invitations, wedding candies..."

Lisa Lim gradually frowned as she listed off all the things they would need. She feigned distress when in fact she was in bliss. She turned to Bambam and said coquettishly, "I think I feel a headache coming on!"

"We still have one month to go, right? Take your time..." Before Bambam finished his sentence, his cell phone rang in his pocket. He took it out, glanced at the screen, but didn't answer it. Then he looked slightly sideways at Choi Jeongyeon, who was sitting nearby.