CHAPTER 29

She kept her head down, not looking at Jeon Jungkook. The way she looked down and slightly shook her head made her look obedient and cute. She looked different than usual, not her usual scared and timid look.

Park Jimin frowned harder. He could barely hear her talking to Jeon Jungkook.

She talked in a low pitch and he couldn't hear it clearly. He strained his ears to focus, but he still could barely hear any blurry words, only catching words like "not." He had already felt annoyed and suddenly felt even more annoyed. Everything became annoying to him at that moment.

He suppressed his anger and turned his eyes away from them. He laid his eyes on the bay window.

The lights reflecting on the window made it function like a mirror. It showed Jeon Jungkook and Rosè Jang on it.

Jeon Jungkook still held Rose Jang's arm while she talked to him with her head down.

Park Jimin wondered what they really needed to talk about and what was taking her so long to answer a simple question.

Park Jimin's anger was not released. Instead, it was ignited to its highest point the next second. He rushed to the door and yelled, "Didn't I tell you to f*cking go home? What the f*ck are you still standing there for?"

Rosè Jang actually had not said much to Jeon Jungkook. She had only answered his questions out of courtesy. She had only replied, "I'm ok. I'm not hurt. Thank you."

Rosè Jang was emotional. She was afraid of losing herself and crying. She didn't want to be caught crying as she talked to Jeon Jungkook . She talked very slowly, hoping Jeon Jungkook wouldn't notice her trying to control herself from crying out.

She didn't expect Park Jimin to scold her before she could even finish those simple sentences.

She was so shocked. Her last "you" was stuck on her tongue and wouldn't come out.

Park Jimin had given her a hard time quite a few times, but this was the first time he was doing it in front of others. Rosè Jang's eyes were sore. When she blinked, tears fell down her face.

She pulled her arm away from Jeon Jungkook . She ran out before she could even express her appreciation to him.

Jeon Jungkook took a look at Rosè Jang's back before he turned around to look at Park Jiminin the room.

Park Jimin looked cold. His furrowed eyebrows showed the gloominess on his handsome face.

When Park Jimin had this kind of look on his face, Jeon Jungkook was a little worried. Jeon Jungkook said in a low pitch, "Brother Jimin, if you don't want to see her, you can just ask her to leave. You didn't have to make her feel so awkward and ashamed. She's a girl. You can't be so rude to her."

Park Jimin thought how he treated her had nothing to do with Jeon Jungkook. He irritatedly interrupted Jeon Jungkook, not caring if it was impolite, "And you, go do whatever you need to do! Don't annoy me."

Jeon Jungkook didn't leave immediately. He paused for a few seconds, wanting to say something. However, before he made any sound, Park Jimin grabbed the pillow on the bed and threw it at the door. "Don't you understand me? What are you doing, standing there?"

Jeon Jungkook ran away before Park Jimin's pillow reached the door.

The half-closed door was pushed open once again.

Park Jimin thought it was Jeon Jungkook coming back. Without looking at the person, he said straightforwardly, "Jeon Jungkook, are you finished?"

The person who had pushed the door open was shocked and paused halfway through. After about two minutes had passed, a head poked out carefully from behind the door. "Mr. Park, it's me."