CHAPTER 113

"I'm not sure, but I think his decision to return was an abrupt one. I think it most likely involved her..."

Min Yoongi was interrupted by his phone ringing. Placed on top of the car's storage compartment, both Rose Jang and Min Yoongi could see "Master Park" flash on the screen.

Min Yoongi quickly answered the call.

"Yes, Master Park. We're almost there. Third floor? Okay, see you soon."

After hanging up, he told Rosè Jang, "Master Park is already waiting for us on the third floor of Ysl."

Surprised to hear that Park Jimin would also be there, Rosè Jang paused before nodding her head.

After Park Jimin's call, Min Yoongi didn't resume talking and concentrated on driving.

Rosè Jang stared at her hands on her lap for some time before lifting her head to stare out the car window. A thick layer of fog had settled over the city, and her mood was also gray and heavy.

After parking in Ysl's underground garage, Min Yoongi led Rose Jang to the elevator and pressed the "3" button.

They exited the lift, turned left, and walked for a few hundred feet before stopping at the entrance to an international luxury boutique.

Through the large, bright glass windows, Rosè Jang immediately spotted Park Jimin sitting on a sofa in a lounge area.

As they entered the shop and walked closer to him, she realized that his eyes were closed, his face was pale, and his lips seem parched, all an indication that he had drunk too much.

Earlier in the office, she had noticed that his hair was slightly tousled, but that hadn't affected his charisma. In fact, the unbridled touch added a sense of charm to him, but now he seemed worn out.

Min Yoongi stopped within two feet of Park Jimin and softly said, "Master Park."

Park Jimin opened his eyes and turned his head toward Min Yoongi's voice.

Upon seeing Rose Jang, his face relaxed a little. "Take your pick," he said, before closing his eyes again.

Leading Rose Jang by her sleeve, Min Yoongi walked toward the clothing racks and whispered into her ear, "Pick out some clothes quickly. Master Park's current mood has obviously hit rock bottom, so let's not provoke him."

Turning her head, Rosè Jang looked at Park Jimin and replied, "Okay." Following the salesperson, she started to browse through the clothes.

Every piece of clothing was shockingly expensive and, after looking through everything, Rosè Jang pointed at the cheapest sweater. "I'll take that."

As she spoke, Park Jimin, still resting in the lounge area, frowned and opened his eyes. In a lukewarm tone, he called out, "Yoongi."

Min Yoongi spun around instantly and ran over. "Master Park?"

Ignoring him, Park Jimin bent forward and picked up a fashion magazine from the coffee table. Quickly browsing through it, he stopped and tapped twice on the photo of an exquisite designer outfit from the current winter season. "Get this in Secretary Jang's size, and pay the bill."

"Yes, Master Park." Min Yoongi hurriedly took the magazine and approached the salesperson who was speaking to Rosè Jang. He interrupted, "Sorry miss, we want this item."

Rosè Jang peeked at the price—a year's worth of her salary—and began, "Chauffeur Min—"

"Secretary Jang," Park Jimin interrupted. "Come over here and sit down. Yoongi, settle the bill."