CHAPTER 17

Maybe she was just oversensitive?

Rosè Jang frowned. When she was about to get rid of these random thoughts, her body suddenly slammed forward under a strong force, and immediately afterwards, a sharp rubbing noise sounded between the tires and the pavement.

The noise was abnormally ear-piercing in the dark and empty streets.

Rosè Jang was shocked by the noise, then she realized that the car that had just been speeding had suddenly stopped on the street.

Why had Park Jimin suddenly stopped the car?

Rosè Jang tried to calm down, but when she was about to turn her head and look at Park Jimin, a strong force caught her shoulder and pulled her body back to the seat violently. She was stunned, and the next second, she heard the sound of a loosening belt.

The sound made Rose Jang feel like something bad was going to happen. After thinking for a few seconds, she realized what was going on at that moment. She felt like a bomb had exploded in her head.

It turned out that he hadn't gotten angry in the Park Mansion not because he hadn't seen through her little trick, but because he didn't want to show his anger there even though he did know.

When they were in the villa, he was afraid that grandfather would blame him if he lost his temper at her. Therefore, he had taken her out with the excuse of bringing her to the hospital.

At this moment, they were far away from the Park Mansion, and there was nobody for him to be afraid of, so he could reveal his real emotions and reactions.

No wonder she felt like he had acted strangely.

Aware of the situation, Rosè Jang immediately reached out to open the door, trying to get away from Park Jimin, but he acted much more quickly than she did. Before she reached the handle, he caught her again and climbed on her with all of his strength.

They were in the car... Rosè Jang fingertips quivered violently.

She started struggling like a crazy woman.

The space inside the car was not sufficient for her to get away from him, and she couldn't move even a bit when she had exhausted her strength.

She didn't like begging for mercy, even when she was mistreated by him; she just used her full strength to struggle, although she never succeeded, but she had never begged him to let her go, because she knew that he was retaliating against her and insulting her. Even if she pleaded for mercy, he wouldn't let her go.

Instead of begging for something that he would never do, she was more willing to save her dignity with all her effort.

But this time, he was going to... In the car! On the street!

Rosè Jang was completely terrified, so she begged him with a trembling voice, "Please let me go! Please! I will keep away from you from now on... Please..."

Park Jimin tightened his grip on her, as if he hadn't heard her begging.

The slight smell of tobacco mixed with a faint fragrance on his body was very refreshing. It was the smell that Rosè Jang had been obsessed with, but at this moment, with the smell constantly drilling into her nose, endless fear was the only feeling she recognized.

Rosè Jang had already exhausted her strength because she had struggled so hard at first. After he increased his strength, she could barely breathe.

She could feel his lips falling on her neck, biting her collarbone. The previous nightmare-like scenes suddenly rushed into her brain, and her body trembled subconsciously. She uttered scattered sentences with a quivering voice. "I'm begging you... Please don't... My pretending to be sick was not to get your attention..."

As he had before, he ignored her begging again and tore her dress into two pieces with a sharp sound, as if he was determined to torture her to death.

After a sudden shake of her body, she struggled to escape out of human instinct, but she was like a fish caught in a net, waiting to die on the shore. There was no way out for her but to watch him torture her body ruthlessly in a car on the street, incapable of resisting.

A tide of unspeakable despair and shame engulfed her instantly.

Maybe it was due to her feeling aggrieved or shameful, but when tears suddenly leaked from her eyes, she stammered, "Please don't, please... I swear, I'll stay away from you..."

With she got the words out, her tears were like raindrops, falling down one after another.

Driven by anger, Park Jimin hadn't even noticed her reactions. He squeezed his waist between her legs, and lowered his head to bite her lips fiercely, trying to encroach on her body.

At the last second, he was still furious and ravaging her body, but he stopped suddenly when he got his lips on hers.

She seemed to be sobbing something out, but he couldn't hear it clearly, for her mouth was blocked by his lips. However, he could clearly feel that there was a salty liquid that kept flowing into his mouth.

After about half a minute, he suddenly realized what it was. He raised his head and stared at the woman under him.

Her face was terribly pale, dripping with tears, and her wet eyelashes quivered violently.

She seemed to be frightened and lost in her own world, so she didn't notice that he had already stopped, and kept sobbing and muttering with her trembling lips.

Such a scene pricked his eyes like a needle, and he suddenly turned his head to one side, looking out the window.

It was quiet in the car, only the subtle sobbing sounds of Rosè Jang drilling into Park Jimin's ears and eventually into his heart. With a slight shiver of his fingertips on her waist, he suddenly turned his head toward her and stared at her tearful face for a second, then turned over and got off of her, sitting back in the driver's seat.

She was still sobbing even though he had already left her body.

Park Jimin suddenly felt that the atmosphere inside the car was somewhat depressed, so he raised his hand and opened the window.

The hot wind in the summer night kept blowing in slowly, which annoyed him even more. He glanced at her rumpled dress in the rearview mirror, but that didn't ease his annoyance. He pressed a switch angrily, and the window was closed again.

Then he took a cigarette out from his case, lit it, and started smoking.

Through the floating smoke in the air, he saw out of the corner of his eye that her tears were still dropping down.

Maybe it was because she had cried for a long time, but her shoulders twitched up and down. She kept murmuring. It was too soft and he hadn't paid much attention to it, so he still didn't know what she was murmuring about.

Park Jimin, with the unfinished cigarette between his lips, stared at the closest street lamp for a moment, then slightly moved his head towards Rose Jang.

"Let me go, please."

"Please don't... I... will keep myself away from you."

"I will never badger you... You can do it wherever you want, but not in the street please..."

After listening to her murmuring for a while, Park Jimin finally heard some of the words.

It turned out that she was talking to him.

No change of expression showed on his face, but there was a subtle change in his eyes.

Was she finally conquered by me? From now on, she'll never play any tricks to bother me, right?

It was great that he had finally achieved his goal... Park Jimin snuffed out the nearly-finished cigarette, and put another in his mouth. When he was about to light it with his lighter, he heard the girl next to him stammering out, "I swear that I will never badger you, and I promise you that I will keep myself far away from you, as far as I can..."

A shiver of Park Jimin's hand deviated the lighter from the cigarette, and the flame burnt his fingertips.

The slight pain made him aware of his blunder, then he lost his temper suddenly, shouting, "Then go! Go as far as you can!"

His high pitch and angry voice immediately brought Rose Jang back to herself.