CHAPTER 59

Concubine? I'm a man. How could he compare me with a concubine? Park Jimin thought to himself.

Park Jimin still kept his eyes on the necklace. He wasn't exactly happy with what Jeon Jungkook had said, but unhappiness didn't show on his face. He thought Jeon Jungkook must have been blind to not see the truth, so he didn't bother to argue with him.

Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin had been friends for so long that he knew when Park Jimin would get mad and when he wouldn't. Jeon Jungkook continued, "Jane is actually an emperor with three thousand concubines."

Her? She's so weak. How could that soft and sweet little troublemaker be an emperor with three thousand concubines? She's a maid who's sleeping with the master at most, Park Jimin thought to himself.

Park Jimin smiled. He didn't care about Jeon Jungkook's bullsh*t. He pulled out a tissue and wiped the dirty parts of the necklace for a while.

The more Jeon Jungkook thought about it, the more he appreciated his analogy. He couldn't help quietly giving himself a thumbs up. The playful look on his face was gone. He looked at Park Jimin seriously. "Bro Jimin, what do you think of Jane now?"

Park Jimin paused in wiping the necklace for a second.

Jeon Jungkook asked another question when he saw Park Jimin freeze. "Have you ever thought about what's between you and Jane, or your future?"

Park Jimin frowned and put down the tissue in his hand. He didn't look up, but he answered Jeon Jungkook in a very casual tone, "Why would I think about it that much?" He continued after he paused for a second, "Sister-in-law."

Jeon Jungkook was confused by those two words. He heard Park Jimin continue in a cold tone, "Call her sister-in-law."

"Are you asking me to call Jane..." Park Jimin, who had his head down, suddenly looked up before Jeon Jungkook could finish saying Jane's name. He looked at Jeon Jungkook aggressively, seemingly in warning to Jeon Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook was scared and immediately changed what he called Jane. "Sister in-law, definitely."

What a jealous man! How could he get jealous over a name?

He seemed to be more attracted to Jane than he had thought the night before. It seemed that Park Jimin didn't realize his heart had been stolen by Jane in a subtle way.

It seemed that Park Jimin was dominant in their relationship, and Jane was often wronged. However, if their romantic relationship was compared to gambling, Jane didn't lose much. It was Park Jimin who lost almost everything.

Jeon Jungkook stared at Park Jimin for a long time until the waitress put their breakfast on the table. He stirred his soy milk with a spoon, then stopped stirring and called Park Jimin with a very serious voice. "Bro Jimin."

Jeon Jungkook rarely talked to people in such a serious voice. Park Jimin was a little shocked. He looked up and saw Jeon Jungkook's eyes.

Jeon Jungkook pressed his lips slightly together and called Park Jimin again before he went straight to the point. He sounded extra serious. "Bro Jimin, are you falling in love with... sister in-law?"

Old habit almost caused Jeon Jungkook to call her "Jane." Luckily, he corrected himself in time.

Such a simple question was like lightning, striking Park Jimin. His head went blank. He lost his ability to think.

Falling in love? Did I fall in love the woman at my house? Park Jimin thought to himself.

When Park Jimin had not yet totally comprehended these words, Jeon Jungkook, who sat opposite him, repeated them. This time, he said them in affirmation rather than in questioning. "Brother Jimin, you're falling in love with my sister-in-law."