CHAPTER 125

Rosè Jang had expected to receive Professor Lee's reply the next morning; however, upon settling her bill and exiting the cafe, before she could flag down a taxi, her phone rang in her bag. It was Professor Lee's reply. "Of course there is. You are the most outstanding student among those from your group. If you've made up your mind, I'll be working at the school tomorrow morning. You can drop by at eight, and I'll have your recommendation letter ready and get your signature. I'll send it to the school's administration office after Korean New Year."

"Okay, Professor Lee." After a brief pause, Qin Zhi'ai typed, "Goodnight, Professor."

"Goodnight."

Rosè Jang sent him an emoji conveying courtesy and respect.

...

At 7:00 a. m. the next morning, Rosè Jang was already up. After washing up and packing her bag, she left the apartment.

By the time she reached West University, it was already a quarter past eight, and Professor Lee had already finished a cup of tea in his office.

"Rosè," he said when he saw Rosè Jang walking in. He picked up the recommendation letter from his desk, handed it to Rosè Jang, and tapped twice at the area where her signature was required. "You just need to sign your name here."

"Okay." Holding the pen, she scanned through the document and signed "Rosè Jang."

...

As she walked out of West University, Rosè Jang fished out her phone and called Min Yoongi . "Chauffeur Min, I would like to meet with you and Master Park now."

Min Yoongi was stunned briefly by her firm tone but then replied, "Secretary Jang, is there something wrong?"

"Yes..." Rosè Jang suddenly heard Park Jimin ask Xiaowang, "Is it Secretary Jang?"

"Yes. Secretary Jang would like to meet with you," Min Yoongi replied quickly.

Park Jimin had been staring at his computer and typing quickly on the keyboard, but he stopped abruptly.

Although she had not mentioned the purpose of their meetup, he had some vague ideas about what it could be about.

"Master Park?" Min Yoongi nudged when he didn't reply.

Snapping out of his daze, Park Jimin continued to type away on his keyboard. After a moment, he stopped again and said, "Get Secretary Jang to meet me at the Peking Clubhouse at 11."

"Yes, Master Park." Putting the phone back to his ear, Min Yoongi relayed the message to Rosè Jang. "Secretary Jang, Master Park said to meet him at the Peking Clubhouse at 11:00 a.m."

"Okay. See you then."

When Min Yoongi said goodbye to Rosè Jang, Park Jimin's fingers slowed down on the keyboard for a moment before resuming. Eventually, he closed his laptop.

...

The Peking Clubhouse was a bit too warm.

Rosè Jang followed the waiter to a private room and, when she walked in, Park Jimin was already waiting for her inside. He was wearing a white shirt with his sleeves rolled up below his elbows but still revealing his fair but solid arm. He was casual and laid back, yet still clean and sharp.

Min Yoongi greeted Rose Jang before motioning for her to take a seat.

"Master Park and Chauffeur Wang," Rosè Jang greeted them before sitting down.

Min Yoongi passed her a warm cup of tea.

Because she wanted to avoid caffeine during her pregnancy, Rosè Jang thanked him with a smile and left the drink on the table after accepting it.