4

Chapter 4

    He talked about meeting for the first time, but it was not the first time Dazai Osamu saw Renyang Aoike.

    He thought he was someone who knew the other person very well, because he knew that he was lonely and afraid of others, he knew that he was supernaturally powerful, and he knew a lot of other things.

    All this comes from a book.

    Thanks to this book, Osamu Dazai learned the truth of the world. The world he lives in isn't real, it's just a page in a book.

    Outside of this book, there is only one real world, which Osamu Dazai calls the 'world outside the book'.

    Through the special ability [Disqualification in the World], Osamu Dazai obtained his own memory in the "world outside the book" and learned about the future.

    He knew that he would have two good friends in the future, and then one died, and the other lived in guilt and self-blame.

    Knowing that I will have two disciples, water and fire are not compatible but are naturally compatible. Knowing that the city I live in will have many catastrophes in the future, and then there is no danger.

    This world's false desire to commit suicide and release, and the sense of responsibility to know the future and shoulder a heavy responsibility are intertwined, making Osamu Dazai miserable.

    In the end, he decided to compromise.

    Emancipation and saving the world do not conflict. Thus, a grand plan called the 'Five-Step Jumping Project' began to turn the gears.

    The first step is to obtain the position of the leader of the port mafia, and draw the organization's most powerful force, Zhongyuan Zhongya, to his side to ensure his own safety.

    The second step is to expand the port mafia to the entire Kanto.

    To complete the second step, powerful and controllable subordinates of supernatural beings are essential. After all, in a magic city like Yokohama, absolute power is always the magic needle.

    At this moment, Dazai Osamu discovered Aoike Lianyang, from a page of the book, in thousands of parallel worlds.

    It was the memory of Dazai Osamu who was a military policeman.

    In Yokohama in that world, a catastrophe that even the government couldn't deal with happened, and Aoike Renyang solved it by passing by.

    Afterwards, he declined all interviews and rewards, and even ran abroad in order to avoid military police.

    It was still a smuggling boat bought at a high price, and one person chartered a boat and ran overnight.

    Turning one's hands into clouds and turning one's hands into rain, born transcendent, low-key and secluded from the world, without influence. This is simply the dream subordinate in Osamu Dazai's plan.

    Not only in the second step, such people can play an important role in expanding the Mafia.

    Five steps later, Osamu Dazai got his wish and died, and he can also protect Yokohama as an umbrella.