57

Chapter fifty-seven

    Regarding the third novel, Lianyang Aoike has been thinking about it for a long time.

    Including the character design of the protagonist, the theme of the story, the ability after being manifested, and even the description of the person.

    After careful consideration, he decided to use the first person throughout the article-the most suitable perspective for substitution.

    After all, the purpose of the first-person "wife" is only to help Miss Yuzi get back the stolen power.

    Just as an experiment.

    Qingchi Lianyang took out the notebook from his pocket, he looked around and found that the coffee table was too short, so he crossed his legs and wrote a line of words on the paper.

    Anyway, it's just a random note of inspiration.

    He is not in the leader's room on the top floor, but a room next to the underground training ground that is equivalent to pressing from the leader's room.

    On the wall directly in front of Qingchi Lianyang, there is a display screen that occupies most of the wall.

    On the screen was Atsushi Nakajima. He seemed to be bewitched, trembling on the ground with his head in his arms, and tear stains on the side of his face.

    Not far away, a black-haired girl crossed her legs and rested her chin, watching the scene in front of her with a little impatience on her face.

    Yuan Lu had just returned from the orphanage where Atsushi Nakajima was born under Qingchi Lianyang's order.

    There is no information that Yuanlu can't get, she can retreat under any armed siege, and this time is no exception. However, Yuan Lu said that she found a member of the Port Mafia near the orphanage, and she carefully erased his memory.

    Qingchi Lianyang only glanced at it briefly, then looked away and started to write.

    "A Suo told me that the kitchen is out of rice, you have to go out, otherwise you will starve to death at home.

    My first reaction was to jump out of the quilt and sprint to the kitchen to have a look. The bottom of the rice tank was indeed empty. Yes, it is to the extent that the mouse will hold two tears when it comes.

    My head buzzed and went blank, my legs couldn't support my body, I staggered a few steps back, and fell to the ground exaggeratedly like the characters in the comics, and murmured: "It's...it's so bad that I can't go out Is it?"

    Or...or starve to death at home.

    After dying like this, Ah Su can still live on my corpse for a while.

    I didn't have to be surrounded by a bunch of police guessing about the cause of death, or being debated by an mortician or cremator. It makes me uncomfortable to think that's what all people experience after death, natural or unnatural.