90

Chapter Ninety

    Aoike Renyang heard Osamu Dazai talk about the plan called "Three Moments Concept", and knew that the detective agency hidden in the old building was an organization on the same level as the port mafia. , naturally will not despise.

    He looked at the door with the wooden sign of 'Armed Detective Agency' hanging in front of him, endured the pain, and knocked several times.

    Gojo Satoru retracted the hand that had passed through the door panel with a helpless expression, and then his eyes fell on the blood-stained bandage in Qingchi Lianyang.

    The wound burst? This is how much it hurts.

    This is the first time for Qingchi Lianyang to visit.

    The last time Edogawa Ranpo forced Pengci to lead the way, and they only had a confrontation downstairs and parted ways.

    The Armed Detective Agency is on the fourth floor of a red brick building, each brick and tile is piled with the vicissitudes of the years. It is now noon, and there is warm sunlight shining in from the latticed windows. This is a place that is more respected by citizens than the police station, and it is completely different from the port mafia.

    They are like the parallel lines of night and day, which never meet.

    Taking the initiative to visit or something...

    Qingchi Lianyang was a little troubled.

    "Here we come."

    The door was opened, and there was a handsome young man standing inside. He muttered casually, "Why is the knock on the door so quiet?" Then his eyes fell on Qingchi Lianyang's hand, he was slightly stunned, and a smile appeared on his face. The color of guilt.

    "Sorry."

    Qingchi Lianyang followed his gaze and looked at his hands, where the bandages were still spreading like blooming red flowers.

    He raised his head, there was no emotion in his eyes, as cold as a machine.

    "Hello."

    "Uh..." Tanizaki Junichiro met his gaze, hesitantly said, "Hello?"

    Is this person an enemy who came to find fault?

    Although he only came here for a few days to work part-time, Junichiro Tanizaki has already seen Miba come to seek revenge.

    What kind of supernatural being is this time? The bandage on his hand could not be a weapon or a bomb...

    The young man restrained his guilt and became vigilant secretly.

    Gojo Satoru's mouth twitched.

    Although he thought that Qingchi Lianyang was very bad at socializing, but he never thought that it would be this bad.