17

Chapter 17

    Two people jumped down from the attic, a boy with white hair and small round sunglasses, and the other with black hair and a ball head, with slanted bangs. Both were tall and slender, but they were not very old, and they looked similar to Aoike Lianyang.

    The one with the white hair jumped down and realized that what he saw were two living people when he landed, his interest suddenly collapsed.

    "Hey, uncle, are you supernatural beings?"

    Wujo Wu raised his sunglasses with one hand, revealing a pair of beautiful blue pupils, and looked at the two of them.

    His eyes are called "six eyes", and he can see the flow of mantra.

    Everyone in this world has magic power, but he couldn't see the magic power on the two people in front of him. Except for the sky and curse with zero magic power, it can only be a specialty of Yokohama, a supernatural being.

    In the world of magic, supernatural beings are classified into the category of "heaven and curse", they can see the spirit of the curse, and they can also fight against it.

    The twenty-three-year-old Sakunosuke Oda hummed: "You are magicians."

    As a postman in Yokohama, he has to go in and out of dangerous areas where bullets rain countless times every day. His intelligence is very advanced and he knows the existence of magicians. , but have not seen much.

    Because Yokohama is the site of supernatural beings, they will solve the magic spirits themselves, and rarely use magicians.

    Xia Youjie's eyebrows twitched when he saw the living people on the second floor, and then looked at the second floor where the corpses were scattered all over the place.

    The buildings that should be destroyed are almost destroyed. There are holes in the walls, the floors are peeled, and all the sundries piled up in the corners have been smashed up. The ruins are piled up on the ground, and there are many 'people' of different ages and genders. He fell to the ground in a mess.

    Thanks to the conjurer with such courageous eyes, he could clearly see that those 'corpses' were made of cloth. An ordinary person would have fainted from fright.

    Cloth was not much better, though.

    Not to mention the blank cloth face without facial features, bulging cotton limbs, and black centipede-like sutures, the black smoke rising from each doll's body is just as treacherous as a horror movie.

    Xia Youjie suddenly remembered something, people with supernatural powers can also see spell power.

    "Aren't you afraid? No, why are you here? What happened here just now?"

    Oda Sakunosuke answered his questions calmly one by one: "The postman, I went to pick up the package by mistake, I don't know."

    Well, he I went to the first floor just now, and I really don't know what happened on the second floor.

    What Miss Yuzi eats is just his guess.