28

Chapter Twenty Eight

    In the case of Leibo Street, Osamu Dazai abandoned Ryunosuke Akutagawa who fell to the ground, and instead brought back a boy named Atsushi Nakajima.

    He was dressed in a thin white dress that didn't fit well, with a cowardly expression on his face, and a mess of white hair, making him look thin.

    Osamu Dazai arranged his and Izumi Kyoka's training time together, wanting these two lonely children to be attached to each other.

    "Aren't you curious where I knew about these children, Qingchi?"

    He leaned on the single sofa, holding a glass of red wine in his hand, with a smile on his face.

    The fireplace opposite the sofa was burning brightly, the warm yellow fire was burning fiercely, and sporadic fire points jumped out of the wood.

    Qingchi Lianyang was reading the letter.

    It was sent by readers to the literary agency and to "Mother".

    Most of them are based on Yiqiao's speculation about the murderer of his mother, and there are those who firmly support his father as a good man. After all, most of the descriptions of him in the original text are "gentle and elegant", "appropriate and gentle", and he is also a top psychiatrist.

    Whether in the setting of the background story of "Mother", or now, psychiatrists belong to the upper class.

    How could such an elegant and noble person commit the unforgivable crime of dismemberment.

    But there are also readers who are sensitive to the few details in the article that are carefully thought out, such as the ending of the death of the father and the dismemberment of the body.

    For the latter, Qingchi Lianyang wrote a reply.

    "When you have doubts about a detail in the book, don't doubt yourself, there is a high probability that it is a foreshadowing intentionally left by the author."

    When hearing Dazai Osamu's answer, Aoike Renyang just wrote the last word of the reply.

    Anyway, the sequel "Wife" of "Mother" will be serialized in the next issue of the weekly magazine soon, so it doesn't matter if it is exposed.

    "If you want me to know, you will naturally tell me."

    If he didn't want to, he didn't have such strong curiosity.

    Dazai Osamu snorted, he was supposed to work in the chief's office outside, but Aoike Renyang said that he couldn't stay outside because he wanted to study a new book, so he also moved in.

    The carpet inside is so soft, and there is a fireplace to roast, who is alone in the empty room outside.

    Move a small table, put extra documents on the floor, and throw them into the fireplace when encountering nonsense, saving wood and paper shredders. When he got tired of criticism, he would lie down on the sofa and order Qingchi Lianyang to pour a glass of red wine.