72

Chapter 72

    I don't know if it was already there, or because Qingchi Lianyang proposed that he wanted to learn how to drive in the later stage of preparation, anyway, there is a car that looks expensive in the garage of Xiaoyanglou.

    Osamu Dazai found out the driver's license from among a pile of false certificates, and then happily pulled Aoike Lianyang into the car.

    Speeding all the way.

    Qingchi Lianyang can only be described as flying too slowly. No, at least the plane was on course, and smoothly.

    Osamu Dazai...

    is really not taking the usual path.

    Renyang Aoike, who has good driving skills, has seen it before. The driver assigned to him by Osamu Dazai is smooth, fast and stable even in heavy traffic.

    But in fact, Osamu Dazai is similar. He seems to be driving into no man's land. His momentum is comparable to that of the pioneers in the western North America.

    Qingchi Lianyang silently grasped the seat belt on his chest, and put his entire body weight on the co-pilot, weak, innocent and pitiful.

    Did Osamu Dazai mean to teach him to drive?

    His idea is... It's better to be honest.

    Or lie that he and Mr. Writer have learned to drive, but they are rusty.

    If you really learn to drive with Osamu Dazai, even if you just pretend to be a process, you will die!

    If he didn't have a deep understanding, the grotesque thing of traveling to another world would be too far-fetched, most people wouldn't think about it, and Renyang Aoike would think that Dazai Osamu was trying to test something on purpose.

    Fortunately, after more than ten minutes, the car was safe, and the person...

    Qingchi Lianyang supported a small tree with the mouth of a bowl, and his eyes had already turned into mosquito-repellent coils.

    He wanted to see the surrounding scenery clearly, but the afternoon sun was a bit poisonous, he was unintentionally exposed to such a light, and instantly became dizzy, his calf was already weak, his body suddenly lost his balance, and he tilted to the side.

    The boy's pupils shrank, and he was about to face the pain of falling, but he fell into the warmth with a refreshing smell.

    Doesn't it hurt?

    Qingchi Lianyang was at a loss for a moment, and then he heard a tease with a smile.

    "How long do you want to lie down, Aoike?"

    ... It was Osamu Dazai who caught him.

    Qingchi Lianyang borrowed Xiaoshu's strength to stand firm, and then thanked him softly.

    "Thank you."

    Osamu Dazai hooked his lips, and before he could say anything, Aoike Lianyang spoke again.

    "Aren't you motion sick?"