63

Chapter 63

    The cat house shuttle sits on a high roof, with the vast blue sky behind it.

    The boy's slender body was wrapped in a large windbreaker, like a cat hiding in a blanket after stress. But the cowardly restraint in his eyes has long since disappeared, and that's right, after all, there is no one in this city.

    There are no shops open, and of course there will be no shoppers. There is no patrol command, and of course there is no need to maintain order. The streets are full of cars that are billowing black smoke, because the driver suddenly contracted a strange disease, and everywhere is broken.

    Water, electricity, transportation, and society have all been completely paralyzed.

    In the flower garden, a few weeds sprouted from the untended land.

    The red-eyed crazy cat bit off the throat of a stray cat that was domesticated by the city, and then used its claws to grind the corners of the wall. In the room, a shivering human screamed. After a few tens of seconds, he also turned into a cat.

    There is one less human being in the world. They can't hide from cats with a keen sense of smell.

    This kind of scene has long been familiar to Mao Wushuo, and he fiddled with his nails with little interest.

    The boy has been sitting here all afternoon, and the thin sweat under his hair is the best proof.

    Because the cat house shuttle is looking for someone, the owner who dropped him from the ocean of stream of consciousness onto paper, and then turned it into reality.

    This is indeed an ingenious meeting ceremony. Mao Yashuo planned to wrap the disasters and changes of the whole world in colored paper and present him with a bouquet of delicate and beautiful bright red roses, but a little accident happened.

    After the plan was implemented for a period of time, Suo Mou realized that this world was not the same as the world he lived in before.

    Here, he has no way to restart the world as he likes, and can only spread the virus and bad luck as a pure disaster, and his power is weakening day by day, and his control over the strange sick cat is getting weaker and weaker.

    His subconscious mind told him that this happened because of the suppression of the world.

    If this continues, he will disappear, and everything will be irreversible.

    Mao Yashuo admitted that he panicked.

    His original intention was to give him a meeting gift like a peacock spreading its tail, not to appear inexplicably and disappear quietly like a comic show, and then leave him a world full of holes.

    Just thinking about his distressed or disgusted look... Mao Yashuo wanted to travel back and slap himself who was determined to spread the virus after he came into the world.

    He has already merged with Ah Suo and regained all his consciousness, so why did he lose his mind!

    So, Maowushuo mobilized all his strength and tried his best to find the owner.