59

Chapter Fifty-Nine

    Osamu Dazai lifted the quilt.

    Although he was mentally prepared, he fell into a long silence after seeing the things on the bed.

    What should have been a Sleeping Beauty's bed was replaced by - a cat?

    It is probably a kind of forest cat. It is snow-white like a snow elf, with long and smooth hair that falls naturally, like silk and satin, with a high nose bridge and a flat forehead. It is a standard beautiful cat.

    It's damn human aesthetic.

    Osamu Dazai didn't know whether he should be shocked that Lianyang Aoike was overwhelmed by his own ability, or whether he should lament that today was an eventful day.

    When he turned his head, he put his hands on the cat's head and rubbed it twice.

    It feels good...

    Sure enough, let me complain first, the current [Disqualification in the World] has no effect on Qingchi Lianyang, the origin of the ability.

    'Book', as horrible as it gets.

    No wonder it can... create billions of worlds.

    A mocking smile appeared on Osamu Dazai's lips, and he was still moving the cat's head with his hands, and even stretched it from the back to the tip of the tail without a teacher.

    Really soft and yummy.

    Besides, this is Qingchi Lianyang, touch Qingchi Lianyang who can stare at him for a long time with frozen eyes.

    Now that he has fallen into this situation, why not laugh at it.

    Qingchi Lianyang was awakened by an itchy feeling that hit the soul directly, just like a baby still in its infancy, the whole body is warmed by the sun, he can feel something swimming on his body repeatedly, and the place he touched is so refreshing that it is unbearable I wanted to let out a contented moan.

    He controlled the soul indulged in pleasure, raised his hand and waved it in the air, and the chaotic feeling quickly disappeared.

    How do you feel, where is it weird?

    Is it the wandering of suspected human hands, or is it obviously from the warmth of oneself, or is it an irrepressible sense of comfort?

    Both. It's all to blame.

    Qingchi Lianyang opened his eyes.

    The first reaction is that the world has changed. The walls that used to be rich in color now only have one similar color, and the vase decorations not far away are hazy. The second reaction is, who is this big face in front of me?

    Wait, it seems to be an acquaintance.

    But it's too late.

    He instinctively attacked the face that was too close.

    With a howl, Qingchi Lianyang froze in place.