18

Chapter 18

    In the dimly lit room, the silent bell was ticking quietly.

    Aoike Lianyang glanced at the time in silence, and then at the suit and leather shoes. Osamu Dazai, who had sat down at his desk for a long time with a radiant face, had sincere doubts in his eyes.

    How long has he been out?

    Miss Yuzi on the shoulder is connected with the owner, happily weaving a "four hours" in the air with black thread.

    Yes, four hours, it's only early morning.

    Why did Osamu Dazai look like he woke up?

    Could it be that there is a time difference between the supernatural space and the outside world, and he actually went out for a day and a night?

    Isn't the normal sleep time for human beings eight hours?

    The curly-haired boy saw Aoike Lianyang coming in, raised his head, and put down the pen for approving documents.

    "Is this Miss Yuzi? She is indeed a beautiful lady."

    Qingchi Lianyang turned his head and looked at Miss Yuzi on his shoulder hesitantly.

    It couldn't see its head, and it tilted its head to look behind as usual. Its body shape changed from three to four meters tall to a three-headed doll, which was no different from a few hours ago.

    The black glass prosthetic eye and the centipede-like mouth suture... even if it is unconscionable to praise, it can only be cute at best.

    Osamu Dazai didn't change his face, he didn't feel embarrassed at all, he smiled brilliantly.

    "It's the first time I've met Miss Yuzi. Speaking of which, I have to apologize to her. I didn't know that she hates fireworks."

    Miss Yuzi turned her head curiously, and looked at Osamu Dazai.

    It can be seen that it has a good sense of Dazai Osamu and has no intention of holding grudges.

    Qingchi Lianyang pursed her lips and said softly.

    "Compared to this, didn't you go to rest?"

    "Woke up."

    "..."

    Osamu Dazai said solemnly: "Three or four hours is the most suitable sleep time for health preservation." "

    ..." Aoike Lianyang twitched the corners of his lips: "I'm not a fool, leader."

    Not to mention that his soul is in his twenties Even when he was locked up at home by Mr. Writer, he never lost his education.

    Osamu Dazai blinked innocently, and then said like an old man: "Can't sleep." "

    ..."

    Aoike Lianyang felt that he was speechless too many times.

    This is the first time he cared about anyone. Before that, if someone died suddenly in front of him, he would not even take a look.