51

Chapter fifty-one (one more)

    Tokyo, High School of Conjuration.

    This is the location of Aoike Renyang's last mission in Yokohama.

    Osamu Dazai asked him to come to Tokyo with the idea of ​​intersecting with the magic world.

    The matter of the Yuan family brothers and sisters can only be said to be a warm and luxurious villa given to them in the snow.

    Now, although the final task is completed, there is still a process to go on the way, and the process is even more complicated.

    Make sure that Minamoto, as the Tokyo branch of the Port Mafia, is perfectly connected to the world of conjuration.

    Conjuration High School, a gathering place for innovations in the conjuration world, mainly accepts conjurer students without family background.

    A middle-aged man with dark skin and a square face walked in from the school gate.

    He frowned, obviously dissatisfied with the meeting: "You are the person sent by the port mafia?"

    How old is that.

    Noctua looked at the person in front of him complicatedly.

    He thought that the person who would hand over to him would be a fierce and strong man with tattoos all over his body, so he didn't look like a good person at first glance. Who knew that it turned out to be a boy who looked younger than his own students.

    Qingchi Lianyang raised his eyes, he didn't have the idea of ​​getting in touch with the people in front of him, and he was adhering to the business-like indifference.

    "The auxiliary supervisor of your school who is in prison, we can help rescue him."

    Osamu Dazai on the other end of the headset tapped the pen on the paper.

    Such a simple statement is astonishing, as expected of Qingchi.

    At the same time, a kind of complacency lingered in Osamu Dazai's heart.

    Qingchi Lianyang's arrogance is engraved in his bones. He wasn't stingy with speaking, but in his heart, most people were not worth speaking, or even saying 'hmm'.

    But Osamu Dazai is an absolute exception.

    Not only himself, but even the tasks he entrusted are related to his interests, and Lian Qingqing can make an exception for them.

    Every second of the novelist's existence seems to be a silent confession to Osamu Dazai.

    It's a soul-deep admiration - you're worth it all.

    This kind of unreasonable love and attachment occasionally makes Osamu Dazai forget...forget something.

    Aoike Lianyang came to Tokyo High School here because a senior assistant supervisor made a mistake in his work in Yokohama and was arrested by the city police.