74

Chapter Seventy-Four

    The next day, Akutagawa Silver compiled a list of cabinet and government officials who had "naturally died" in the past seven years.

    It was found that 78% of them had been to that monastery.

    Even if it is a matter of probability, it is enough to prove the problem of the temple.

    Osamu Dazai also joked earlier: "No wonder the officialdom is changing so quickly. It turns out that all the old officials are dead."

    Then he saw the next message from Akutagawa Yin.

    "Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mizumurata, the cause of death was suicide, the time of death was early morning yesterday..."

    This man is famously afraid of death, and he has raised two extremely rare medical supernatural beings. Moreover, his career is on the rise, and his grandson just One month after birth, tomorrow is the full moon feast.

    How could such a person commit suicide?

    The most important thing is that yesterday's brick has already disappeared under the influence of [Disqualification in the World]. Miss Yuzi also checked, and there is nothing special in the small courtyard.

    But the curse continues.

    This means the curse is still there.

    And the person who entered the small courtyard yesterday was also within the scope of the curse.

    "I told Ango that my subordinates are also on the list of threatened deaths. It was just a joke." Dazai Osamu was a little distressed: "Is it true?" Qingchi Lianyang held Miss Yuzi's "

    " "The Red and the Black" looked at it, and was indifferent to it.

    Osamu Dazai is an anti-supernatural being who can nullify supernatural powers. No matter what death curse is, it is useless to him.

    Besides, hasn't he been there once before?

    Osamu Dazai directly pointed out the point that he ignored: "You may die, Aoike."

    After speaking, he stared straight at the novelist, interested in his reaction.

    How does Renyang Aoike, who has an extraordinary understanding of death, view his own death?

    Aoike Lianyang stopped turning the page, and after a few seconds, he turned to the next page as if nothing had happened. With his hands on the page, he raised his head, met Dazai Osamu's expectant gaze, and opened his mouth lightly.

    "No."

    He won't die.

    Osamu Dazai tilted his head: "Why are you so sure?"

    "There are Miss Yuzi, Xiaolu, and Asuo."

    "But that curse is a natural death."