47

Chapter Forty Seven

    The red line is the ability that Ms. Yuzi assigned to Qingchi Lianyang, so she thoughtfully planned a route with few people for the novelist.

    In fact, it is not necessary.

    Because along the red line, the farther you go, the less people are crowded, and even the houses and shops on both sides are invisible at the end.

    Qingchi Lianyang looked at the forest in front of him. There is a sign of 'Beasts haunted, please do not enter' at the intersection. Judging from the thickness of the trees, this is not an artificial forest, but a real deep mountain forest.

    Miss Yuzi's red line was covered by layers of tree shadows, spreading to the deepest part.

    The novelist is really not the type who is good at gymnastics. After walking for so long, his physical strength has been exhausted.

    Tiredness rose from his ankles, as soft as if he was stepping on cotton. Fortunately, the temperature was not too high in spring, so I didn't sweat much.

    Sure enough, find an excuse to tell Osamu Dazai that he can drive...

    No, if such unreasonable things are exposed, it will be very troublesome to know without thinking.

    Just the question that Osamu Dazai would definitely ask after learning about it, 'Why did Mr. Writer teach the child who has been locked up at home to drive a car', Aoike Renyang was unable to answer.

    If you are learning now...

    Aoike Lianyang rubbed her temples.

    He really didn't want to be in contact with anyone other than Osamu Dazai for too long.

    The boy simply sat on a raised tree stump by the side of the road to rest, waiting for "Xiao" to come back.

    The breeze blew past, blowing a few strands of white hair outside his hood, like kite filaments floating in the blue sky.

    Kite?

    Qingchi Lianyang narrowed his eyes and looked carefully, only to realize that it was not a kite floating in the sky, but a bird creature. The whole body of that thing was white, with two or three jellyfish tentacles hanging down from its wings, it was strange and holy.

    Qingchi Lianyang blinked, feeling familiar.

    Isn't this thing... the monster in "Goddess"?

    This is a bird that lives in the water of Yuanjia's underground cave. When Yuanhe was thrown into the river and met the goddess, he swam by his side.

    It is the pet of the goddess.

    Whoa, the protagonists of the two books met.

    Of course there is no interaction between supernatural creatures, otherwise Qingchi Lianyang would let "Xiao" lead the way.