52

Chapter 52

    The attack came so suddenly, Gojo Satoru didn't even have time to use Unlimited to resist.

    The knife was aimed at his shoulder.

    But he didn't stab Wujo Satoru's shoulder as the assailant wished.

    Because of the source deer.

    She conjured up a hallucination as if she had expected it long ago, and the knife only pierced into a cloud of smoke.

    This is one of the abilities bound by Yuanlu's question and answer, and it is also the ability she used on Xia Youjie and Wujo Wu when they first met.

    Count as the chanting session before using magic? No, it is more accurate to describe it as amplified blessing, or a combination of the two.

    The disadvantage is the long lead time.

    The advantage is the home field advantage, and it is more powerful to use.

    Genka excludes Riko Amai and Misato Kuroi from the Deer Fantasy, leaving only the four of them.

    Gojo Satoru reacted and looked at the culprit.

    It was a young man with short black hair, wearing a tight short T. Seeing that he couldn't do it with one blow, he stepped back quickly, looked around vigilantly, and licked the scar on the corner of his mouth.

    What was the smoke just now?

    Unknown spell?

    Zenyuan Shier suddenly felt a little disadvantaged.

    It's too much for one person to play against three super conjurers and unknown conjurers.

    Charge more money.

    Wutiaowu, who suffered from Yuanlu's loss in the college, raised his eyebrows: "Where have you met me?"

    He has never understood that Yuanlu is very similar to the development of the field, but it is infinitely close to reality. What's the matter with the space that acts on the spiritual body, but can take people away from reality, but for now, it's enough to know that Yuanlu is invincible in this space.

    Zen Yuan even twitched the corners of his mouth, looking unruly.

    "Sorry, I don't remember the man's name."

    Xia Youjie also knew the power of Yuanlu Domain, so he let it go easily.

    "Are you a killer sent by the Panxing Cult? We have already negotiated peace with the Panxing Cult." There

    are only two waves of people who want to attack the astral body, and Q's people will wear uniforms.

    And for some reason, since the astral body incident, no one from Q has appeared again, only the 30 million issued by the Panxing Cult recruited some desperate curse masters from the outside world.