78

Chapter 78

    After all, it was the first time for Lianyang Aoike to drink alcohol. Even if he was born with a good capacity for alcohol, he would be three points drunk after drinking a glass of whiskey. The fiery liquid burned slowly in his stomach, like a flame that ignited a leaf, and flowed along his blood vessels to his whole body.

    Alcohol changes people subtly, it appears inadvertently.

    The taste of the newly served ice wine is much softer than that of whiskey. The light-colored wine exudes the aroma of flowers and fruits, like diluted acacia nectar, sweet and delicious. Aoike Lianyang took a sip, hugged the glass, and drank it all in one go .

    When he ordered the second cup, Osamu Dazai complained.

    "Qingchi, that's not how you drink wine."

    Qingchi Lianyang tilted her head to look at him suspiciously, her blue eyes sparkled and her cheeks were flushed.

    His appearance is different from his usual coldness and inhumanity. Under the light, he looks like a goblin who has just entered the forest and tasted the alcohol of the peasants. His eyes pretend to be clear, but he is drunk without knowing it. It's just a little more cute and strong.

    "How to drink?"

    Osamu Dazai taught him: "Of course, drink it while chatting to moisten your throat."

    The most important thing in a bar is to chat and kill time. Take a sip. If you drink a cup of boring wine like Qingchi Lianyang, you will collapse within a few minutes.

    At this time, he has completely given up the idea of ​​letting Qingchi Lianyang get drunk and leave earlier.

    Humans are animals of pleasure, warm quilts and cold streets are within reach on both sides, and they know which one to choose best.

    Osamu Dazai thought, just this once.

    Wine is something that allows people to tell each other their hearts and minds. Under the influence of wine, even the taciturn people can't help but say a few words.

    They talked a lot. Recently released books, great places in Tokyo, and even the underworld of Yokohama.

    During the period, Oda Sakunosuke had no intention of asking: "What do you do?"

    In fact, he shouldn't have asked the question. After all, most of them meet overnight in the bar, and each has nothing to do with reality. But it is strange that Oda Sakunosuke is eager to know the answer to this question.

    Osamu Dazai saw in his eyes that he was a villain who had killed hundreds of people.

    But Aoike Renyang was very strange. Before this wine game, Oda Sakunosuke thought he was a vicious person who could skin people at will, because he completely ignored the living people, so he couldn't see it from his eyes.

    But in the conversation just now, Qingchi Lianyang meant that he had never killed anyone. He seems to have a very righteous teacher who has been teaching him stories about the wrongness of killing.