66

Chapter 66

    Kunikida Doppo took off his glasses.

    He wiped it carefully several times with a wet wipe, put it on, and looked at a certain desk against the wall.

    This desk is unusual, at least in an office. There are no documents, books and staplers on it, but a variety of snacks piled up on it, and the cap of the pop soda is opened, and the crystal liquid is bubbling with fine and small bubbles.

    There is no one on the crooked visiting chair, and a bag of potato chips is opened by a close friend.

    ...Mr. Ranpo, what about you?

    It was clearly still there just now!

    After a period of turmoil, Kunikida Doppo stared blankly at Edogawa Ranpo standing at the door of the detective agency and waving at him.

    The other party completely changed his attire, black suit, leather shoes, and even a pair of sunglasses. Behind him was a tall man with exactly the same attire. Judging from the bulge in his waist, he was wearing a gun.

    To be able to dress up like this in Yokohama is obviously the vicious port mafia!

    How did Mr. Ranpo get involved with them!

    Is it someone who gets lost and pulls on the road?

    No...

    Kunikida Doppo took out his notebook and took a closer look. He was sure that there was nothing wrong with his notebook, his memory, or his eyes. Edogawa Ranpo had indeed disappeared out of thin air in the detective agency just now.

    Could it be time travel or something?

    The Ranpo-san in front of him is actually not Ranpo-san, but another Ranpo-san...

    Fukuzawa Yukichi is calmer than Kunikida Doppo.

    After thanking him rationally, he took over Edogawa Ranpo from the mafia.

    "It's troublesome."

    The mafia member nodded slightly: "Since the task has been completed, I will take my leave."

    His voice is steady, but the tension can be seen from the sweat on the temples and the tense muscles, which is for Fukuzawa Yukichi. Mr. President, who is not angry and arrogant, feels oppressive even in normal times, let alone facing a mafia who may be a kidnapper.

    Fortunately, Edogawa Ranpo didn't mean to embarrass him.

    Mr. Detective, who was dressed like a god, showed the same bright smile as usual, and grabbed Fukuzawa Yukichi's sleeve.

    "President, I'm hungry."

    Go back, don't touch this person.

    Fukuzawa Yukichi glanced at Edogawa Ranpo, then turned around and entered the room with him.

    After the door closed, Fukuzawa Yukichi spoke.