23

Chapter Twenty-Three

    The big fluffy dog ​​shook its head like a fan. A normal dog would choose to clean up the accumulated water in this way when its fur gets wet, but "尨" is obviously not a normal dog, what it wants to clean up is the blood stained on the neck and mouth of a person who just bit it off.

    "You still know how to clean, stupid dog."

    Quan Jinghua muttered, and then skillfully took out a towel from his pocket and wiped his face clean.

    The floral skirt on her body has long since lost its brilliance, and the clean fabric has turned gray with some brown spots, all of which are the result of spending time on Leibo Street.

    After all, Qingchi Lianyang's order was to find the human trafficker group that was abducted, not to be abducted by any human trafficker group.

    If someone who is not long-sighted makes a wrong turn, then Quan Jinghua can't sit still.

    But it doesn't take her to do it, "Xiao" who realizes that the scum in front of them is not the target they are looking for will clean it up.

    Don't look at the clumsy, clumsy and cute appearance of the big dog, this fleshy figure is not white. When it rushes towards people at full speed, it is full of visual impact, and few people can react quickly to avoid the fangs.

    It has to be said that people are very adaptable.

    Quan Jinghua panicked at the beginning of such a horrifying scene, but now she is used to it, and even ironically felt that if she did it herself, she would not change her face.

    After all, the port mafia took her in, and sooner or later they wanted her to do it herself.

    Quan Jinghua glanced at the dead trafficker with indifferent eyes, and the blood was dripping from the body hole poked out by "Xiao"'s canine teeth at the broken neck. She knew that the other party's death was not a pity, so she felt a lot more peaceful, turned around and left.

    The sun has disappeared, and the sky is covered with clouds. Today is a rare cool day in Leibo Street.

    Layers of clouds are piled up evenly, because the color is white and relatively flat, it doesn't look like the gloom of dark clouds, but it has a sense of "cloudless" beauty. However, apart from the dying losers lying on the ground, few people here looked up at the sky, and it was very difficult for them to live just looking at the ground.

    "Another day has passed, and I haven't found it yet."

    Quan Jinghua was a little irritable, her whole body exuded air-conditioning, she didn't look like a lost Miss Jiao at all. With the giant "Xiao" wagging its tail behind her, the hair around her mouth was still soaked in blood, she looked more like she was here to seek revenge.

    After realizing this, Quan Jinghua led "尨" to the corner, blocked its way with her body, and then wiped the dog's mouth clean.

    After these two days of getting along, she knew how stupid this big dog was. In fact, if you take a closer look, you can see that "Xiao" is a pure idiot, both in appearance and in every action.