71

Chapter 71

    Facing those clear and cold eyes, Osamu Dazai froze on his face with a bit of a sigh, but he didn't feel embarrassed, and then changed into a polite smile that couldn't find any mistakes, and the tails of his eyes were curved into two beautiful rounds. crescent.

    The black-haired boy leaned lazily on the sofa with a smile in his tone.

    "Of course I have the information, so, in what capacity do you ask me, Qingchi?" "

    ..."

    That's true.

    If Osamu Dazai wanted to tell him the information for free, he would have told him without having to perform the show just now.

    Under the gaze of Dazai Osamu with a smile on his face, Aoike Renyang suddenly felt a little at a loss. The skin that was not covered by the mask was as hot as if it was directly exposed to the sun, and the boy's brain went blank.

    He opened his mouth, wanting to say something, but couldn't speak.

    Ever since he could remember, Qingchi Lianyang didn't seem to have been so embarrassed.

    He is always indifferent and reserved, and has never had a strong desire for anything, so naturally he has never experienced the pain of getting what he wants.

    Qingchi Lianyang has always felt that what has been lost is not worth remembering or recovering, just like he firmly believes that death will bring eternity.

    But this time...

    he wanted to know about his adoptive mother.

    He wants to explore his past.

    Because a vague voice told him.

    A person who can't even sort out the past like a mess, can talk about the meaning of living.

    He wants to live meaningfully.

    Then...

    the young man's fingers hanging by his side slightly bent, and finally grasped the corner of his clothes, using force until his phalanges turned white.

    ...in what capacity?

    partner? No, that deal was clear and clear from the stakes to the end. Is it a subordinate? It's not right, so there is no position to make demands on the leader. Friends...it would be absolutely impossible for any of them.

    Qingchi Lianyang didn't know how to answer the conversation at all.

    He didn't want to give up, so he could only rack his brains to keep his mind active, but he couldn't think of a way.

    After a long time, a bit of bitterness appeared in the boy's mouth, his lower lip was slightly tingling, and the scene in front of him became erratic.