108: Extra: military and police Dazai world

Chapter 108: Extra: military and police Dazai world

    Osamu Dazai, twenty-two years old.

    Four years ago, he was recommended by the Supernatural Secret Service Division to enter a special department of the military and police force.

    How special is it?

    Captain, Osamu Dazai.

    Deputy team, Osamu Dazai.

    Team member, Osamu Dazai.

    This is a department created especially for him.

    The mission of this army is neither to maintain social order, nor to eradicate evil, but simply because Osamu Dazai doesn't want to be a mafia anymore, lacks a job, and doesn't like places with many rules, and then it was born.

    It is said that after the proposal appeared, the officials who approved it, even Osamu Dazai himself, were silent after seeing it.

    "Actually, I can go to the detective agency with Oda Saku, Ango."

    Holding that incredible proposal, his proud mind was empty at the moment.

    What kind of mind can come up with such a proposal and make it a reality. As expected, the Supernatural Secret Service Division.

    The proposer of this proposal, genius planner Ango Sakaguchi slowly shook his head.

    "No, Dazai, you don't want to."

    As an armed detective agency in the dusk of the three quarters, it is enough to have Oda Sakunosuke who can predict the future and has excellent physical skills, and there is no need for a mental trainer!

    Let's give the Ability and Secret Service Section a chance to survive during the day!

    God knows how much energy their secret service department spent on the birth of this unit. If this matter is stuck here with Dazai Osamu, Chief Farmer will kill him!

    Osamu Dazai stared at Ango Sakaguchi, and Ango Sakaguchi stared at Osamu Dazai.

    One hesitated to speak, and the other almost knelt down to sing about his difficulties.

    Fortunately, in the end, Osamu Dazai agreed.

    On the same day, he received a full set of spring, summer, autumn and winter military uniforms, plus a car and a house. The Secret Service was afraid that he would run away, and even bought the unused third floor under the detective agency, and gave it to Osamu Dazai, no, to this newly established one. Secret forces serve as active bases.

    Osamu Dazai has a leisurely job every day. He says he is a military police officer, but he does detective work. The Secret Service Division throws a bunch of commissions for him to choose from. He does what he likes and throws the ones he doesn’t like to the detective agency upstairs. The monthly kpi for piecework, and the rest of the working hours he will do as he pleases.